We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
When someone gives me a full-length sweep -- I am that confident/kapalmukz na I look good all over -- kaya I think the person just wants a complete image of me, or inggit ka lang, Lolz!Now, if I were NOT dawdling and blocking the entrance -- and she shoves me aside, or makes a rude gesture -- darling, que ex sya or whatever, rude is rude. I will clearly say for her to clearly hear: "Rude B1tch". Sabay hahahahaha. No need to shout it out & create a scene, just say it out to her clearly.
ang hirap pag same town kayo noh? yung friend ko palaging sira araw tuwing nasa downtown hahaha madalas kasi magkasabay sa fastfood, bank at grocery nung ex-kabit ng asawa nya, nakakaloka lagi eksena, thankfully hanggang titigan pa lang naman