We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ginamit ko yung Belo Deo na Pink and nag lighten naman UA ko.Then nag level up ako, I used [textspeak!] Magic Cream, namalat yung UA ko then namula and nag darken. Haist.
My inner thigh darkens when I used a set from *insert online store name* so I kinda back off from any products with chemicals and stick to organic based product. I bought these Cell Repair scrub & cream from Skin Beautanicals and have been using it for 4 days religously and I must say it's really effective. As in. You can also use it on your pits, elbow & knees. It really lighten my inner thigh with no sting, redness or peeling. Kung pwede lang mag show ng before & after pic hehe 😂😄😜
just had my UA chemically peeled done by my derma and so far so good. after this saka na ako mag whitening treatment and creams para naman mas effective atleast nawala na yung deadskin ang kapal kc ng balat e hehe. still in peeling stage pero mukhang promising sana tuloy2 na to!
Sis where can i order this? I had the same problem haha nagpeprep for summer kaso nagkamali ako sa nabiling cream..😭😭😭