We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sino na naka try ng rucy's vanity whitening serum sa ua? made in korea siya but super affordable, gusto ko itry!
^sis may nagbago naman kahit papano or wala talaga? di naman nagpalala?
For me, calamansi and sunflower oil every night made a huge difference. Patience lang talaga. Then i switched to human heart nature deo since i'm going all natural when it comes to my skin, now my armpits are looking fair and smooth! Hehe. I don't sweat so much kaya ok sa akin yung hhn deo. Also, I don't shave. I have my ua hair waxed (since it helps sa exfoliation) then IPL sessions na.