We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Tamang tama sis @Bvrly I have bio oil. Effective din ba to for elbows and knees? And hindi naman ba siya greasy? BTW do you girls know a trusted TLS seller na hindi based abroad?
Hi mga sis! try GT cosmetics na bleaching cream I'm on my 5th day now and nagbabalat na sya. ang problem nga lang di ka pwede mag deodorant while peeling. pero effective! buti na lang pala natry ko 'to before ako bumili ng mga 1k na UA sets.
has anyone tried the kate jones underarm package? I heard from a friend that happy sya sa result after the treatment. I am looking online now for details of kate jones