We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ natapos ko na kasi yung promo. Parang hindi na ako interesadong mag avail uli kasi wala naman akong nakitang bonggang effect. Gusto ko mag try ng iba naman. Hindi biro din kasi gumastos ng ilang libo tapos wala naman improvement. Ano kayang treatment yung effective talaga? Kahit may kamahalan basta proven effective.
I tried calamansi again after a year. This time I rub it to my UA and let it set in for about an hour. Afterwards, I wash it with GT Bleaching Soap. Amazing yung results talaga. After a week noticeable yung paglighten ng UA ko. Hopefully maging ok na siya talaga.
Sa ua ko ive tried diu peeling twice, and naglighten na! Then ngayon nagaapply na lang ako ng argan oil every night. May significant chanhe na because of the peeling, and alaga nalang sa oil and no deos
Hi! Been reading mixed reviews from this thread.I want to try the extreme brite gel and Sun flower oil po ba yun. San po sila currently available para makapag order?But may I ask if iinom ako ng oral gluta, will it help para maglighten [textspeak!] UA ang inner thigh?Thanks a lot!