watch now

Author Topic: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II  (Read 568126 times)

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs& Underarm Thread II
« Reply #400 on: March 07, 2014, 04:39:25 pm »
Badly want to whiten my inner thigh and ua. Lalo na I want to go brazillian waxing. Tips please.

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #401 on: March 12, 2014, 02:46:09 pm »
ako pag naglolotion buong body talaga pati butt, tinry ko din maglagay bleaching cream kaso minsan hassle sa feeling yung mejo sticky or moist sa butt and inguinal haha

so_bloo

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #402 on: March 12, 2014, 10:41:05 pm »
For butt, exfoliate with salt scrub para matanggal yung chicken skin and kuminis. I do it almost everyday. Lotion after.

Pansin ko nung bata pako mabutlig talaga yung butt ko.pero after schooling, naglessen na sha. So naisip ko tuloy baka dahil sa pag upo sa hard surface + sweat kaya nagkakachicken skin. Maybe friction + sweat causes chicken skin. Kasi sa UA ganun din

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #403 on: March 13, 2014, 12:07:41 am »
I've been looking sa watsons and grocery for Gluta C intense gel pero di ko makita..
Any specific place I can buy it?
Thanks.

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #404 on: March 13, 2014, 01:09:36 am »
^bought mine inside SM health and beauty section. you have to ask for it from the SA kasi box lang ang nakalagay dun sa display.

payroll_lady

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #405 on: March 13, 2014, 04:01:08 am »
UA peeling and bleaching in Diana Stalder. I am done with my second session of bleaching and I can say that the change is gradual but very nice.

My UA is not dark. It's just that left UA is brighter than the right so I decided to have it peeled. Peeling costs 500p. Maintenance is the cream and the deo which can be bought on their store too.

Cream: 200++
Deo: 150 or 200

Recommended session for bleaching is 10: Package cost is 3K but you can opt to single session at P375

I suggest to consult the derma for UA care. Do not self peel or experiment. I actually self experimented before since products in the net are really enticing but to my dismay, I am not getting the result that others are getting. I tried the mosbeau, kikay shoppe cream and kate jones (did not experience peeling on the last 2 products). But when I decided to go to Diana Stalder, they gave the right concentration for the peeling solution and after 3 days from the day of application, new skin resurfaced. :D

After peeling, less chicken skin of course.

 ;)

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs& Underarm Thread II
« Reply #406 on: March 15, 2014, 08:22:16 am »
May chicken skin din ang butt ko. Hindi rin even ang skintone. Nakaka-frustrate! Help. What to do?

Yung ua, may konting discoloration.

lhenzie

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #407 on: March 15, 2014, 02:24:08 pm »
 :-[ hi! guys! i'm new here.. and i have the same prob..
yung GT Bleaching Cream effective ba [textspeak!]??
thanks  :)

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #408 on: March 15, 2014, 03:41:04 pm »
Keri lang kaya if after, green peeling oil.. gamit ako yellow peeling oil then shifts a cherry? Hahaha. Di kaya maconfuse or something skin ko? Or pwede ba sila sa face?

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #409 on: March 15, 2014, 04:14:50 pm »
I am using this underarm whitening and super effective siya. Pantay pantay na ang kulay ng U/A ko. I bought it sa friend ko. cream, soap and deo. Effective.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 10:24:32 am by ysa.belle »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #410 on: March 15, 2014, 05:21:42 pm »
^^
Hindi kaya by doing that eh it will do more damage or harm than good to your skin? A little too much of something isn't good - peeling in this case. Baka lalong maging super sensitive ang UA skin mo which might lead to darkening lalo if it's dark. Chemicals pa din yan. Hinay lang sa peeling oils.

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #411 on: March 16, 2014, 06:08:14 pm »
One Earth organics UA set worked on me. In just a week, noticeable na ang changes.

frappysabz

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #412 on: March 17, 2014, 12:01:04 am »
For butt, exfoliate with salt scrub para matanggal yung chicken skin and kuminis. I do it almost everyday. Lotion after.

Pansin ko nung bata pako mabutlig talaga yung butt ko.pero after schooling, naglessen na sha. So naisip ko tuloy baka dahil sa pag upo sa hard surface + sweat kaya nagkakachicken skin. Maybe friction + sweat causes chicken skin. Kasi sa UA ganun din

i have the same problem. mine naman nung bata pa ako maarte na kasi ako nagbunot ako ng kunting hair sa armpit ko kahit wala naman so nag umpisa na dun, then chicken skin and umitim na. :(

mochistar

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #413 on: June 21, 2014, 12:44:37 pm »
Need help sa bikini area (singit and butt) ano effective na product kaya na no need for peeling? Mas ok sana kung cream or serum. Nagdark kasi maybe sa kakasuot ko ng maong pants and too much sitting sa school :(

kellen

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #414 on: June 21, 2014, 02:17:00 pm »
i gave skinmate shark oil forever young another try. unang gamit ko sobrang hapdi sa UA ko kaya pagkagaling after ko lagay ng skinmate pinahiran ko rin ng olive oil naglighten naman. every other night ko ginagawa napansin naman ni hubby na bumabalik na sa kulay at naglilighten na siya hehe :)

nekochan

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #415 on: June 21, 2014, 03:08:19 pm »
is tokyo love soap really effective? :)

youareaschizoe

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #416 on: June 21, 2014, 06:23:50 pm »
I've tried using shark oil dati sa inner thighs ko and butt area, okay siya kc nag peel but di ko lang na-continue because of katamaran. I will try and do it again after giving birth. :) As of now, what I do is I put bio oil or baby oil sa singit and butt area to moisturize those parts.

dianeC

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #417 on: June 22, 2014, 06:42:01 pm »
same!! ano kaya cream pwede sa dark singit? hindi ako makapag-swimsuit dahil dito!! arrgghhhh....

thea0021

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #418 on: June 23, 2014, 09:36:16 pm »
hi how much yung wakipika?
tia :)

sis nsa 800-900 ata ito.. ang daming seller nito sa IG.. pati yung tokyo cream #9 ata yun.. Sa ig madaming reputable seller. Pm nyo na lang ako if gusto nyo malaman san ako nakuha lage to avoid scammer din.

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: Dark Inner Thighs & Underarm Thread II
« Reply #419 on: June 23, 2014, 10:58:24 pm »
I am using this underarm whitening and super effective siya. Pantay pantay na ang kulay ng U/A ko. I bought it sa friend ko. cream, soap and deo. Effective.
sis, what brand is this and where could we avail? :))

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close