We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ sis same tayo ng idea. san ka kukuha ng e-invites? pa-share naman please?thanks.
I'm pretty happy with Ever Engraving. I got our invites already and I'm satisfied naman. Simple but elegant and I'm quite surprised with the paper quality. If you have an idea na of what you want, they can execute naman, pero needed ang patience. If you want something creative, parang hindi sila ang printer mo. Limited designs na old school. So unless you know what you want, hindi sila masyado helpful. However, I've seen works also that were really nice and modern pero I'm guessing peg talaga ng clients, but they were able to produce it ng maayos and milinis!I didn't expect much and I'm not the type to have madaming details. I just provided the fonts I want since yun lang yung OC detail ko. And I was pleasantly surprise! Con lang din that wala silang printing for the envelope so I had to resort to having it done by someone pa.
hi mga sis.. you might wanna try ang Cherish Invites. Sa kanila kami nagpagawa ng invitation namin. Simple but elegant at mura sa kanila. Mabait at matyaga si Ms. Lai sumagot sa mga emails ko.https://www.facebook.com/invitationsbycherishhttp://www.cherishinvite.com/