Author Topic: Venue (part 4)  (Read 206902 times)

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #540 on: July 03, 2015, 08:39:15 am »
 :D Nice! Though, I think the stylist would set me back a good P150k minimum.
My theme is black and white, minimalist. I hope we'll do the venue justice.
I'm scheduling an ocular visit this weekend, I'll update here kung anong nangyari :)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 04:15:09 pm by zaji731 »

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #541 on: July 03, 2015, 10:15:08 am »
You may want to check the stylist page here in GT.  Most of them charge 200K and above. Hope this helps:)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #542 on: September 08, 2015, 12:50:38 am »
Aside from The Glass Garden, a friend of mine suggested The Mango Farm for our reception. I told h2b na icheck din namin and he said yes naman. Any feedback sa The Mango Farm? Sa Eastwood yung church ko. Feasible naman kaya?

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #543 on: September 08, 2015, 07:51:52 am »
^Yes, sis. Kaya. Mine was even a little farther pa nga. Christ the King then Mango Farm. Hehe. How many guests are you having? The glass pavilion can only accommodate 200 max (Dylan said it can seat up to 250, but for me comfortable seating is 200 max). If you're having more than 200, better to stay outdoors. The Mango Farm is pretty. One of the things I liked most about this venue is that you have the place all to yourselves because they only accept 1 booking per day :) Hope that helps!

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #544 on: September 09, 2015, 10:31:12 pm »
^sis Caleeice, 100-150 pax lang guests ko. Actually yung exclusivity nga din yung nakakaentice sa akin na parang mas naglelean na ko sa The Mango Farm kesa sa The Glass Garden. Pero wait ko pa din pag nag occular visit kami ni h2b. I emailed them kasi and they said available pa yung wedding date ko. Tapos I saw sa Facebook page nila na mukhang malapit na din mag open yung Guesthouse nila.

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #545 on: September 11, 2015, 09:31:37 am »
I went yesterday sa The Mango Farm and it was really nice. I like na talgang one event per day lang sila and aside form the Glass Pavillion, I could use their al fresco lounge pa for my pre-dinner cocktails. It was also a 21 minute drive by car away from our church (St John Paul II Parish).

When I went yesterday, it was raining. I realized tuloy hindi kaya maputik pag medyo napalakas yung ulan? My female guests pa naman naka long dress lahat.

Now I'm super torn na between The Glass Garden vs The Mango Farm. Even si h2b, hindi din makapagdecide.


sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #546 on: September 11, 2015, 10:29:01 am »
^I think the month of your wedding will determine this. What month ka ba? Kung di naman rainy ok lang. :) Kasi kung magppavilion ka din lang why pick a garden venue pa? In a wedding i attended na ganito, this is what we heard the other guests say.. nag garden venue pa out of town kung sa pavilion lang din pala yung reception. The guests wanted to enjoy the scenery.

Juyjuy

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #547 on: September 11, 2015, 11:37:15 am »
mukhang okay din yung Pintoresco sa Alfonso Cavite. ang gandaaaa!!

medyo pricey kasi yung overnight stay pa lang 30k na.. pero good for 5 or more people naman na yata. Not sure lang how much for wedding.

For Marikina and Rizal brides, you may want to check our wedding venue, Alpadi Estate along sumulong hiway (katabi lang ng Padi's point). If you're into vintage and garden wedding, I'm sure you'd like it there. I still feel kilig every time we go there for ocular  ;D

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #548 on: September 11, 2015, 04:08:40 pm »
^hi sis, when I inquired for my June 2016 wedding, for 3 days 2 nights, good for 20 people their rate is supposedly 115,000.  But when I inquired this was October pa of last year. Don't know if they've already increased their prices. I disn't push thriugh wih them kasi ang daming requirements ng may ari. Eh our visit that time was just 3 weeks and fully packed na as it was. And even if I told him ba I was just goig to be in the Philippines for a few weeks. But maganda sya talaga. And from what he told me, there guesthouses should be done by now.

Juyjuy

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #549 on: September 12, 2015, 05:14:18 am »
^ hello, sis. Okay na sana yung price considering 3d/2n-stay na and good for 20 people pero yun nga, hassle naman on your part esp if they are asking for so many papers. Nakahanap ka na ng venue mo? Goodluck on your wedding preps sis  ;)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #550 on: September 12, 2015, 08:02:04 am »
^yes sis. We chose Balay Indang. It's a small bed and breakfast place in Indang, Cavite. It was also the place where we had our pamamanhikan. :)  Gardenish type with indoor setting, kaya okay sya for my June wedding. Since unpredictable yung weather by that time. Can't take any chances. :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #551 on: September 12, 2015, 11:25:52 am »
^I think the month of your wedding will determine this. What month ka ba? Kung di naman rainy ok lang. :) Kasi kung magppavilion ka din lang why pick a garden venue pa? In a wedding i attended na ganito, this is what we heard the other guests say.. nag garden venue pa out of town kung sa pavilion lang din pala yung reception. The guests wanted to enjoy the scenery.

December sis. Actually, you have a good point there sis ha. Thanks sis! I think I'm leaning back na to my original venue which is the Glass Garden.  :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #552 on: September 13, 2015, 10:28:14 pm »
We decided to book The Glass Garden na kanina sa bridal fair. Mas convenient kasi dahil mas malapit siya sa church namin compare sa The Mango Farm. Sak h2b mas like din ang TGG.  :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #553 on: September 14, 2015, 12:17:43 am »
^Yup, kung Mango Farm lang din dapat imaximize mo na yung venue with your wedding style talaga, ala Aira Franco's wedding. That one still takes my breath away. :) December is actually not expected to be rainy. May drought nga daw eh. Haha.

cruzmickey

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #554 on: September 14, 2015, 09:55:44 pm »
Hi,

Question lang--

What is the disadvantage of having a reception far away from the church? Actually,  we really want that venue, kaso malayo lang talaga siya sa mga hotels and church. Kaya we're thinking of choosing the hotel closest to the church. From church to reception, mga 1 hr drive siguro. Kasi personally, if I'm the guest, I don't mind if malayo ang venue. I'm not sure lang if I share the same feeling with other people.

TIA
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 10:06:14 pm by cruzmickey »

Purple_Power

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #555 on: September 15, 2015, 05:28:28 pm »
^I've experienced that both in Manila and province. Actually parang ganyan sa bro ko or baka malapit lang yun kaso dahil sa traffic kaya nagmukhang malayo. Of course in Manila the disadvantage is traffic tapos hindi agad agad nakakarating sa reception even the couples natatraffic rin. Kapag province naman kung hindi taga roon o galing sa ibang lugar, kung walang convoy chances are kahit bigyan mo ng map nagkakaligaw ligaw pa. Ang masasabi ko basta sa Manila not really practical na malayo ang Church sa venue kahit nga hindi pa kalayuan traffic pa rin. Although kung swerte ka sa araw na yun just like nung wedding day ng Dongyan na malayo rin ang church sa venue nila then I believe tolerable yun.

As I've mentioned baka nga may ibang guests na magkaligaw ligaw lalo na if they are unfamiliar with that place.

Isama mo pa na baka maraming magreklamo within family, relatives and others tapos yung iba na walang sasakyan baka up to the point hindi nila gustong magpunta dahil baka mapagastos pa sa pamasahe.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #556 on: September 15, 2015, 08:21:09 pm »
What we did we try to time the travel from the church to the venue the day and exact time to know. Like say 3pm our wedding and estimated say 430pm finished pictorials etc.. we travelled from the church to the venue and it took us 30-40mins. It would be helpful so you can estimate. And for us we'll be providing water and small snacks from the church too :)

rain dear

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #557 on: September 17, 2015, 02:29:11 pm »
Hello everyone. Me and h2b are planning to book Fernwood Gardens quezon city. Sino na dito recently ang nagbook sa kanila? The place is really near our house kaya talagang asa list namin ito. The wedding is on sep 2016.

Also, any feedback about Felicidad Mansions? Kakaopen lang nila last April 2015.
Thank you :)

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #558 on: September 21, 2015, 07:20:22 pm »
Hi mga sis, any suggested venues within Quezon City? Near UP Diliman? Our budget for the venue is 25k lang as much as possible. Any clubhouse? or other venues aside from Bahay Kalinaw? Thank you :)

Purple_Power

  • Guest
Re: Venue (part 4)
« Reply #559 on: September 21, 2015, 08:14:56 pm »
^Ang pinakaalam ko na lang talaga na malapit is yung Village Patio though I have no idea if you want that. If willing ka naman sa Timog try mo yung Plaza Ibarra or basta Ibarra yan lang yung alam kong other closer sa place but not within UP Diliman.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close