We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis yezzi Balai Isabel is really nice, I just attended a wedding there recently and ok siya. Cintai Corito's Garden is also uber nice! Batangas din yun. Although pricey sila. Pero ang ganda talaga. Sis hashey there is this venue in Roxas Blvd called Patio De Manila. Ok sana yung place but the thing is need ng stylist, I think. Super ok yung rates niya naman. But it did not fit what I had in mind, although when I got there may debut na sineset up and mukang ok naman. Maganda naman sa Casa Manila and very affordable din pati sila. You can also check out yung Le Pavillion na Park Metro affordable rates and maganda yung place.
^sis balita ko nga masarap ang food nila dun. may idea ka ba kung ilan guests nila? kasya ba 200-250 pax dun para kasing magiging masikip ng konti e.