Hi,
newbie here but i can share some of the stuff i picked up while scouting for a reception venue:
For those looking at having their ceremony in St. Pancriatus Chapel (Paco Park), or St. Vincent de Paul (Adamson Church - this is where we'll likely to be wed) here are nearby venues:
Ibarra's GardenLocation: Faura Street, Ermita (across Robinson's Ermita) - resto/garden venue
Rate: 57,500 for 100 pax + 12% VAT
Inclusions:
- Three-Layered Fondant Wedding Cake
Pair of Doves in a Decorated Cage
Bridal Car with Bouquet ( 3 hours use )
75pcs. Souvenirs for Guests
Photographic Tarpaulin
Basic Sound System for Public Address & Background Music
Full Bottle of Sparkling Wine for Ceremonial Toast
Guest Book & Pen
Venue Fee: 20k but this is only applicable if the wedding falls on Fri, Sat, Sun. For Mon-Thurs, it's free
Lotus Garden HotelLocation: Mabini Street cor Faura Street, Ermita
Rate: Php28,500.00 net for 50 persons
Inclusions:
Bottle of Sparkling Wine for the Ceremonial Toast
Cilantro Guest Book and Wedding Program
Complimentary Food Tasting for 2 persons
Photographic Tarpaulin
Background Music and Microphones
Use of Function Room for 3 hours
Table Setting and Physical Arrangement of the area
Orchid Garden Hotel
Location: Along Vito Cruz across Century Park Hotel
Rate: 92,500 for 100pax
Inclusions:
- Three-Layered Fondant Wedding Cake
Pair of Doves
Bridal Car ( 3 hours use )
50pcs. Souvenirs for Guests
Photographic Tarpaulin
Basic Lights and Sound System
Bottomless Iced tea
Guest Book & Pen
Overnight stay in Junior Suite with Buffet Breakfast
I can also share the quotes for City Garden, Antel (or Aburdeen), A-Venue if you want.
The reason why I have these is NAPAKAHIRAP humanap ng reception venue. I'm trying to squeeze everything sa 100k budget pero parang malabo.. so if you know kung san may mga murang venue around Manila, please share..

haay, we'll do an ocular today. I'll update you later.
I'll be the lucky one 10-27-2013