watch now

Author Topic: Mobile Bar for Kids  (Read 4246 times)

chiclifestyle07

  • Guest
Mobile Bar for Kids
« on: September 18, 2012, 05:41:01 pm »
I want to have a mobile bar for my son's birthday party sana. May alam ba kayong kiddie mobile bar? I found this http://thepartyplanners.multiply.com/products/listing/10004/Mobile-Bar pero baka may masuggest pa kayong iba?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 05:42:45 pm by chiclifestyle07 »

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Mobile Bar for Kids
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 04:25:16 pm »
there's a vendor at mezza norte that serves mocktails, you may want to check out awesome planet's blog for the name of the vendor. I haven't tried it personally yet though so can't comment on the taste

mommy wena

  • Guest
Re: Mobile Bar for Kids
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 01:10:26 pm »
Hi Chic...
i stumbled upon this site when i was planning my kids' party a couple of months back..
http://www.swizzlemobilebar.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-about-us/6-welcome-to-swizzle

chiclifestyle07

  • Guest
Re: Mobile Bar for Kids
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 03:28:22 pm »
thanks sis khriseeee and mommy wena.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close