watch now

Author Topic: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox  (Read 70215 times)

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2013, 11:30:20 am »
sayang hindi rin ako umabot sa Feb BDJbox. i think the Feb box was the one with the free nail polish and the Pantene hair product. sana lumabas na yung March box nila, and sana may free nail polish pa rin dun.  :(

Sa bdj ba yung may free nailpolish and pantene sis?! I got my bdj feb box pero walang free nail polish :) I guess, selected lang yung meron or baka yung mga naka-3 months subscription and above. monthly subscription lang kasi yung sakin.

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2013, 11:36:03 am »
^ yes sis. BDJbox yung may free nail polish and Pantene hair care product. February box supposedly. thanks sis for the info.  :) i saw those items kasi dun sa Feb box ng friend ko. not sure lang if yung subscription nya is yung 3-months. ako rin kasi monthly subscription lang ang ginagawa ko para hindi mabigat sa bulsa and to give me some leeway to check if ok ba yung contents nung box for that month.

optimalgurl

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #142 on: February 27, 2013, 05:35:46 pm »
^ hi. newbie here. I availed the BDJbox for 3 months subscription. Yung may kasamang nail polish and pantene hair care product is from the Dec - Jan box. I'm a huge fan of BDJ. May kasamang FMN journal tas nanalo pa ako ng Save/Do FMN notepad. Hehe

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2013, 06:41:31 pm »
^ ah so most probably the one that i saw from my friend was the Dec-Jan box. [textspeak!]-ano sis ang included sa Feb BDJbox? thanks!

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #144 on: February 28, 2013, 10:34:44 am »
^^ah okieesh. thanks sis!

^shisheido products laman ng bdj feb box sis. :)

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #145 on: February 28, 2013, 01:58:39 pm »
^ thanks sa info sis!  :) ah kung more on cosmetics ang laman, oks lang pala that i didn't avail of it. more on hair, skin (non-face), and nail care kasi yung preferred products ko.  :) sana may reviews or blog posts na lumabas regarding the upcoming BDJ box for march. para maka-order na if the contents are generally ok.

Bab_z

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #146 on: February 28, 2013, 04:24:38 pm »
makikisali lang mga sisses.  gusto ko tong i-try.. kakatuwa naman.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #147 on: March 01, 2013, 09:40:35 am »
still thinking kung kukuha ako ng bdj box this march kaya lang puro nailpolish yata.hindi naman
ako nagne-nail polish.

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #148 on: March 01, 2013, 02:21:30 pm »
^ Ay puro nail polish? Haha ano ba yan napakamalas ko sa mga beauty box. Pero may L'oreal nail stickers/wraps naman so ok na rin ako haha

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #149 on: March 01, 2013, 04:59:05 pm »
I checked my email today and found an email from the BDJ Box team regarding a sneak preview of the BDJBox for march. mukha ngang madaming nail polish or nail care products. sana lang ok yung colors - sana fit for summer. perhaps, i'll subscribe to the March BDJ box.  :)

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #150 on: March 04, 2013, 04:02:36 pm »
buti na lang I forgot to purchase the box for this month....magbabayad na sana ako last week, kaso I forgot. tapos when I read here, puro nail products pala. Okay lang kasi hindi naman na ako mahilig na ngayon sa nail polish. :)

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #151 on: March 04, 2013, 04:30:43 pm »
Last Friday (March 1), I ordered and paid for my BDJBox - hoping that I would get the March BDJ box na may mga nail polish products. When I sent an email to the BDJ team today to verify if they got my order and payment, I was told na for April na daw yung order ko, kasi ubos na daw yung stock for the March BDJ Box. WOW! to think na i placed my order and paid for it on the 1st day of March pa lang. sayang...  :( now I just hope that the April box will be ok and hindi puro cosmetics lang. sana may nail polish pa rin (tira from the March box...  :D ), and more of hair care and skin care products.

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #152 on: March 04, 2013, 04:42:53 pm »
^awww...sad to hear that sis. ilang boxes kaya they release every month?

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #153 on: March 04, 2013, 04:50:48 pm »
^ yun nga sis. i think they have a specific number of boxes lang every month. and since i'm not a regular subscriber (i chose the one-month non-recurring option), siguro last priority kami - which I understand naman. if that's the case (i.e. limited # of boxes every month), sana they would email a sneak peek of the contents of the next month's box earlier. yung for March kasi, I got the email siguro mga last week of Feb. na rin. baka paubos na rin yung boxes by the time the email was sent to me. oh well... i'm hoping na lang that the contents of the April box will be useful to me.  :)

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #154 on: March 04, 2013, 07:46:22 pm »
Tip on securing a spot for your intended box month: place it before the month even starts. Esp for beauty box subbie companies that are really popular.

camillet

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #155 on: March 04, 2013, 09:23:56 pm »
wala pa ring Saladbox Feb box :(

crazyfab_girl

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #156 on: March 06, 2013, 10:50:45 am »
wala pa ring Saladbox Feb box :(

I availed the 3months subscription of Saladbox last December/November 2012 I think and guess what? I only received ONE box. I don't even know what month that was for. I tried sending them an email regarding the situation but they haven't replied to me yet :( I had to check my compiled deposit slips to double check if I did pay for 3months subscription and I was RIGHT. Anyone here experienced this? HELP! :(

kim28

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #157 on: March 12, 2013, 12:48:18 pm »
3 months subscription kinuha ko april to june

hindi ako nakaabot ng march :(

catherinebasa

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #158 on: March 14, 2013, 02:39:27 pm »
Hmm, parang gusto ko na in mag join.ha!ha! ang saya kasi mag open ng surprise box.he!he!

tama sis! haha

catherinebasa

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #159 on: March 14, 2013, 02:42:49 pm »
what is the best box for makeup junkies?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close