watch now

Author Topic: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox  (Read 70134 times)

alexii

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2012, 05:53:08 am »
Nakalagay sa website nila na sold out na. Ive been waiting for this pa naman kasi nakita ko na worth it naman yung price niya sa marereceive mo na box.  :'( may idea pa ba kayo mga sis what yung mga ibang monthly beauty subscriptions available satin?  ;D

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2012, 02:52:03 am »
Sumakit naman ang ulo ko makinig at manood dun sa video nung girl sa Glamourbox.Di ko kinayang tapusin.

sweet_shegz

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2012, 01:12:29 pm »
My 1st BDJ box arrived. So far ok naman.

crybaby05

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2012, 11:18:50 pm »
I like to try Glamour Box sana, kaso naman sold out? :(

sweet_shegz

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2012, 10:18:07 am »
^oo nga. Sold out agad ang glamourbox.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2013, 01:44:39 am »
My December glamourbox is 'ok', I don't know if I would feel this way had I not known that others got benefit products. My box didn't have benefit.

They didn't accidentally leave it out coz it wasn't on the product list too.

Anyway, when I subscribed, recurring payment yung default setting, so unless someone cancels their subscription dun lang siguro mag-a-un-"sold out." And since everyone seems to be satisfied, I'm guessing only a few will cancel their recurring payment setup.

Sa sampleroom naman, I know you can get samples for free. But it's not like you can walk into a watsons or rustans store and demand for samples just like that. Lalo na for drugstore products.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2013, 04:53:41 am »
Ive been trying to get a hold of a glamourbox kaso nga recurring payments most of the girls who signed up for it. So there are very slim chances na mawala ang sold out na sign. I just wish they can produce more samples to provide more boxes for people.

freelancer

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2013, 06:02:18 am »
Temporary sold out pa din yung glamourbox. :(

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2013, 11:18:36 am »
May available ng box sa glamourbox today pero yung pang 3 months. walang pang 1 month na box lang.

francoise_05

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2013, 12:34:25 pm »
^I chose the gift option and gifted myself with one month subscription :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2013, 12:41:10 pm »
he!he!ako nag 3 months. sana ok yung mga items.

alexii

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2013, 06:45:56 pm »
Yey! Sana ok yung January box. I chose 1 month gift subscription as well for my mom.  ;D

teeyah

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2013, 02:58:47 am »
BDJ Box for me, of course :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2013, 04:07:13 am »
Cancelled my glamourbox subscription. That's one open slot for you girls :)

themistymom

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2013, 11:49:01 pm »
I like BDJ box, super sulit sa dami and their products aren't so bad. I have reviews on my site about these. I cancelled my Glamourbox cos di ko nakita worth it sa unang box nila - puro perfume vials :( Saladbox, I never even tried.

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2013, 11:29:50 am »
i just subscribed to bdj box. mukhang maganda their box this month. :D question sisses, if I subscribed to this month...will I get the box for this month ba or next month na?

junie21

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2013, 08:42:52 am »
I got my 1st glamourbox this month, i'm quite disappointed kasi their december box looks way better, I was expecting na similar level yung brands na included. mas happy ako sa BDJ Dec-January box ko, super sulit. =) What I like most about BDJ box, very prompt ang communication nila with their subcribers. they will send you e-mail or even text you for updates. I even won save/do notebook just by answering their November survey. I canceled my Glamourbox subscription already and will retain BDJ box. =)

teeyah

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2013, 03:04:35 pm »
i just subscribed to bdj box. mukhang maganda their box this month. :D question sisses, if I subscribed to this month...will I get the box for this month ba or next month na?

Depends if meron pa --- you can send a shoutout to hello@bdjbox.com. If not, the next month's box na :)

sophistique

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2013, 08:58:22 am »
Glamourbox is really focused sa cosmetics whereas BDJ offers wide variety of items. I retained my subscriptions for both boxes since kita ko naman na may napupuntahan yung monthly fee.

I tried Saladbox pero right after the arrival nung first box, I cancelled my recurring subscription! Sobrang disappointed ka talaga kasi hindi na nga considered as pure beauty products yung nandun, hindi mo pa maiwasan na mag-wonder kung yun na ba talaga yung P500 mo.

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Beauty Box: Saladbox / Glamourbox / BDJbox
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2013, 10:29:45 am »
i already subscribed to BDJ box. mukhang magaganda laman ng box this month. sana makaabot ako for this month.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close