We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^thanks, sis! I'll check the BDJ next month I got my glamourbox na!!! Im happy with it naman because it came with VMV Hypoallergenics na Monolaurin gel, which is one my faves!!!! The other products are: Anew Genics day cream, Ofra lipstick, Saforelle hygiene wash, and Rejuva Lash. This is my first box, so wala pa kong point of comparison, so I can't wait till next month for my BDJ box. Sana okay sya.
its true wala ng dec-feb box!open na box orders for march 2014 onwards