Author Topic: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________  (Read 22470 times)

feniquiline

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2013, 10:38:19 am »
because I got afraid of being an old maid

Ms.Mafi

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2013, 03:57:35 pm »
He's an answered prayer :) and I love him very much.  :-* :)

fheury28

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2013, 02:07:42 am »
I love him..hehe, cheesy ba?

lavaine

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2013, 09:38:16 am »
I married my husband because he had me at my worst and best. He accepted me for who i am and loved me for what i am. And because i love him too much. :)

AnneMP

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2013, 05:39:07 pm »
we're not married but I chose to stay with him and move out of the comfort of my parents home because that is how I trusted God that he was the one for me.  The way we are when we are together made me feel that we are for each other.

mrsmarilopez

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2013, 04:04:05 pm »
I married my husband because ... he is everything I want in this life. Now that we have 3 beautiful children, I love him more than I ever have. <3


grace0619

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2013, 04:49:51 pm »
I married my husband because he is perfect for me and I am perfect for him! Hehe

euwie

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2013, 08:54:23 am »
Simply because I love him.

cel_dulce

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2013, 11:37:39 am »
.... coz god gave him to me and i love him so much.

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2013, 06:34:36 pm »
the first time i saw him i had this magic feeling that his "the one" for me. I've been through many relationships before but i never thought of being with them or seeing myself with that person but when i saw my husband during our first meeting nasabi ko agad " ang gwapo ng magiging baby namen" ahaha (first meet palang yun huh!) :)

ashara

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2013, 10:08:05 pm »
Kasi nabuntis na niya ko

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2013, 01:57:01 pm »
He's an answered prayer :) and I love him very much.  :-* :)

same reason for me :-)

Mama G

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2013, 06:30:22 pm »
Nafeel ko na lang na sya na talaga.. Cheesy man pero parang "magic" at sumasang-ayon ang universe sa pag-iibigan namin hahaha!!!
Nasa kanya lahat ng hinahanap ko, binigay ya talaga ni God sa akin :)

naiveartist

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2013, 12:01:01 am »
...because kailangan ko ng husbands visa para maretain ang residence ko sa bansa (uae) and I love him.

donzski_doinks

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2013, 11:19:00 am »
i married my husband because nung first time i met him personally(we met only thru fb),the night before nagkaron ako ng dream. i saw myself in a wedding gown with him as my groom. and nung nagkita na nga kami, he mentioned about his desire to marry me(o db, first time p lang namin magkita kasal na agad iniisip nya). i was like: OMG, was my dream last night a sign na yung guy na makikilala ko e yung taong makakasama ko na habambuhay?". kaya di nako gano nagpakipot when he formally asked me (nag-isip din ako. mga one week. lol). we got married (civil)4 months after ko sya maging bf. ambilis noh? hehe.

rannastillero

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2013, 11:47:45 am »
 I married my husband because I  L O V E him a LOT.
 ;)

Nikkanikz

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2013, 03:54:54 pm »
i love him sooooo much..... we are so compatible in many ways kaya masaya kami always :D

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2013, 11:50:31 am »
I married my husband because the moment i heard his voice i knew i already found my soulmate.....

babylover

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2013, 02:43:34 am »
I married him because I am his' and he is for me.
He loves me and I love him, too.

sima

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2013, 02:10:47 am »
I love him very, very much.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close