Author Topic: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________  (Read 22476 times)

scmpasion

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2013, 11:42:30 pm »
I married my husband because he is a gift from God above. :)

yohan_louis

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2013, 08:49:29 am »
I married my husband because masaya ako pag kasama siya.

cream_puffs

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2013, 11:46:51 am »
sya ang gusto kong asarin at mang-asar sa akin habang buhay ;P

pero seriously, andun kasi sya sa bawat importanteng event ng buhay ko. actually kahit hindi importante e andun pa din sya. hehe :)

chichigurl

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2013, 01:42:14 pm »
he's my answered prayer and he makes my life colorful.

Kady_14

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2013, 11:01:35 am »
he got me pregnant. lol.

but of course i love him very much and i can't imagine marrying anyone else or my life without him. We married young and we've gone through a lot. We've matured together.

My husband and I are a perfect fit for one another (sa ugali lalo) imagine marrying your best friend. Someone you can tell everything even your deep darkest secrets and sharing your insecurities. Sometimes i think i married my male self.

Sinabi din naman nya na if hindi ako, malamang wala pa din siyang asawa ngayon.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 01:16:28 am by Kady_14 »

greeniestock

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2013, 12:53:19 am »
he's handsome, funny and kind

klmagpayo

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2013, 09:11:27 pm »
I married my husband because he's the most understanding and selfless person I know!  :)

Banker86

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2013, 10:14:16 pm »
I married my husband because he always makes me feel that I'm the prettiest and most loved woman in the whole world. Who wouldn't be knocked out by that?? ;)

brendzy

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2013, 05:04:25 pm »
I married my husband because:

- I love him and he loves me
- He's the most mature person I had ever met who can tame and spoil me at the same time
- He thinks of my welfare first before his
- He shared his future plans with me and thought of me the girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with...syempre the feeling is mutual  :D

sharon24

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2013, 08:36:14 pm »
i cant live without him...   ;)

kharenlouisse

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2013, 05:41:13 pm »
I married my husband because___________

He stays with me the entire period of my operation procedure, (I had Open Heart Surgery)
kahit sinabihan na sya ng doctors na 50/50 ang chance na magkaanak ako..nag stay parin sya...
so now my 1 and last baby na kami  :)

Helsinki

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2013, 06:29:39 pm »
because he accepts me for who I am. He respects me.

lovely_kim16

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2013, 08:32:02 pm »
i married my husband because.,
i think he's the one for me., the man of my dreams;)

bpa

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2013, 05:16:35 am »
i love him and i want to spend the rest of my life with him. corny but true.

Crystalpenelope

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2013, 04:58:51 pm »
he makes me happy.  This is all that matters to me.

mommynin8

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2013, 12:43:44 pm »
He loves me and I love him.  Now after 22 years we still do.

misyeldico

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2013, 12:00:37 pm »
I married my husband because....

I prayed for him. We complement each other. We make each other happy and feel loved.

popi

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2013, 09:22:23 am »
Because he keeps me grounded and we complement each other  :-*

May24

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2013, 01:19:30 pm »
I married my husband because he's handsome, kind, most of the time responsible and loves me second to our children.

saber15

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2013, 08:35:51 pm »
I married my husband because he completes me. He's everything that i wished for. My soulmate and my first in everything. I cannot imagine life without him. He loves me for who and what i am.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close