Author Topic: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________  (Read 22478 times)

heartbreaker_Rae

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2012, 03:34:20 am »
I married my husband because he never left me evenif he has every reason to

KrisKulit

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2012, 06:44:37 pm »
married my husband because I love him..  ;D

parang ganto lang tinanong sa amin nung pari during our wedding.. haha!

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2012, 10:36:40 pm »
i married my husband because we are willing to grow old together.

ladymischief

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2012, 02:25:05 pm »
because

---i believe that he was an answered prayer when I prayed at Lady of Manaoag for the right man.. Just after 2 weeks from Manaoag, he texted me..wee and for almost 3 years together, all i can say is Thank you Lady of Manaoag..Thanks God.

---my parents have this instincts on him, they always told me na magaan ang loob nila..and they were right, my husband is so good, caring, responsible and all..

---and lastly, because i just love him so much more each day...

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2012, 05:01:54 pm »
he's a Godsend :)

LeAnEn

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2012, 04:50:53 pm »
na knows how to admit he is sorry. it just shows that he is willing to let go of his pride for us to reconcile our differences.

also, i love him so much that i fear i might be blinded. so I had my devotional prayer a few weeks before our wedding. If he is really for me, let His will be done. We got married! :-)

errolavi14

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 04:53:49 pm »
he is man enough... napaka mahal ako..  :-*

tingkiingkie1

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2012, 09:16:15 pm »
I married my husband because I was in love with him and sa mga naging BF ko, sakanya ko naramdaman na "he's the one" hehe

shineadet

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2012, 12:11:42 am »
i married my husband because i love him and he loves me and i knew from the start that he is the one im going to grow old with.

princessrio

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2012, 10:14:41 am »
i married my husband because we love each other, he is my bestfriend and he was the one i prayed for.

Makeupholics

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2012, 10:46:23 am »
he completes me. we have our differences pero yung differences namin ang nagpatibay sa relationship namin and sobrang mahal na mahal ko sya :)

shieldmaidenofRohan

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2012, 07:07:10 pm »
we complement each other

muy003

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2012, 05:38:12 pm »
^on top of my head, kasi pinakasal kami ng tatay ko.

He asked already pero i wS going to delay it, pero si daddy, pumapel, kaya ayun, natuloy...

He loves me amidst of my crazies and monster episodes.

glyzza026

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2012, 06:39:38 pm »
I married my husband because i love him and he loves me :)

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2013, 10:57:35 pm »
buti pa kayo sisses...

Ako, wala lang. I have no choice.

hersmart4ever

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2013, 06:20:04 pm »
Simply because I love him and he loves me.

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2013, 02:19:02 pm »
because we love each other and we can't see spending the rest of our lives without each other :)

skyrimgal

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2013, 10:41:00 pm »
because out of all the guys i've been with, my husband is the only one I can actually imagine myself growing old with.

althea_ge

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2013, 08:55:02 pm »
..cause I'd be secure and happy with him. pero now so so lang :-X

ice angel

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2013, 09:01:17 pm »
he is the right one for me.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close