Author Topic: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________  (Read 22437 times)

miss resilient

  • Guest
Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« on: September 18, 2012, 12:57:42 pm »
Game tayo uli! :)

just answer this question with the first thing that popped up from your mind..

I married my husband because_____________

i'll be the first to answer  ;)

I married my husband because: he's consistent in his ways that's why i trusted him.

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 09:59:35 am »
i married my hubby because....

....di ako mapakali at di gaano makahinga pag wala cya....

 :P

glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 01:22:11 pm »
I married my hubby because he met almost all the criteria  I specifically prayed for.

Non-negotiables

1. Catholic, has a desire to be close to God. check!
2. Came from a good and intact family. check!
3. Surrounded or grew up with friends na good influence. check! (laging nasa pilot section si hubby.)
4. Responsible (check!) hardworking (minsan oo minsan hindi eh, medyo nafufrustrate ako dito minsan, parang sumablay dito).
5. Hindi gastusero, marunong sa pera (check!)

Negotiables (mga minor lang)

1. Kung di matangkad dapat gwapo or
    Kahit presentable basta matangkad. (check! 5'11)
2. Bunso (check!) Panganay kasi ako. Baka pag pareho kaming panganay, magsabong kami)
3. Graduate ng either UP, UST, DLSU, AdMU or Mapua-(Check!)
4. Either lawyer, doctor, businessman-(check!) or engineer-(check!)
5. Knows how to drive.(check)
6. Matangos ilong and thin lips (ekis!)
7. Makulit at nakakatawa (check!) .
8. Kasama ko sya magserve kay God (check!)

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 01:33:05 pm »
sis glamorosa_09, naaliw ako sa checklist mo hahha


glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 02:13:06 pm »
hehe... oo sis... may ganyan ganyan pa kong chenes....

I learned lang na kung mapili ako about some cosmetic na gagamitin ko, at will go the extra mile of researching for product reviews, dapat mas mapili din ako sa lalaking makakasama ko habang hubay.

Pero syempre, wala pa ring perfect. =)

daveigh

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 03:47:15 pm »
i married my hubby because :
- We have the same mindset & family rearing attitude.
- Hindi sya ma-ego masyado.
- Patient, unlike me.
- Smart in some areas I lack knowledge of.
- Hindi maluho.
- Malinis sa bahay! Mas OC pa sa akin.
- And most of all, love na love ko sya at alam kong bigay sya ni Lord sa akin. :)

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 07:35:27 am »
sis glamorosa_09, tama ala pa din perfect pero we make do with what we have na lang

ayka

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 05:54:26 pm »
...i love him and will love him for eternity!

ayami

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 09:11:33 pm »
I got knocked up by him.

erl

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2012, 09:25:40 am »
I married my husband because,1. he is very loving not just to me but to his family,caring sa akin,walang bisyo, matalino at msipag.very thoughtful.lahat na sya na talaga! hehe.

mdy

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2012, 11:33:14 am »
I married him not because I was pregnant at that time but because I know he's the one for me. He's not perfect pero responsible, caring, thoughtful plus gwapo pa so hahanap pa ba ako ng iba? He accepts me and my flaws.

iluvmysoldier

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2012, 11:41:38 am »
after 7 yrs., i finally got pregnant. lol  :)

mrsdee

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2012, 11:30:47 pm »
because...
1) we share the same faith (most important of all)
2) he won the heart of my family esp. my parents. (very imporntant to ME)
3) we share the same views in terms of financial management (pareho kaming frugal/practical)
4) low-profile sya, and so are my in-laws
5) he knows how to cook, do the laundry, basic carpentry (aba, dapat lang!)
6) madiskarte.

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2012, 03:09:29 pm »
he's the love of my life  :)

and he's super smart, gwapo and tall (I'm shallow)


peenitokss

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2012, 04:26:12 pm »
he is the most patient person in the whole world and i love him so much  :)

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2012, 03:22:57 am »
he's the best.

frankikay

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2012, 03:58:14 am »
..because he brings out the best in me :D

patchi2012

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2012, 05:09:30 am »
........he complete me

cheekywraps

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 09:55:47 am »
...of his patience and very loving.  8)

kettlekorn28

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: I married my husband because___________
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2012, 05:52:47 pm »
yung unang pumasok sa isip ko? Mahal na mahal namin ang isa't isa. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close