We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Bottomline sa ganitong issue sa mag-asawa, basta pinagtalunan na ibig sabihin di na pwede. Kahit pa walang malisya, the fact that the other party is affected, hindi na tamang magmagandang loob sa iba kung ikakapahamak ng kanilang pagsasama.
Thanks for the comment. The routine is still the same, and I will be leaving the Phils. soon. What's painful there is the knowledge that my feelings were nothing to him. I tried different approach yesterday and today, talked to him in calm manner, but still he picked up her. I'm giving up on him, it's his call now. I don't want my spot anymore in his car, i don't even want to ride in it. I'm angry inside, i even cried so hard and wish I didn't love him anymore so it doesn't matter if he disregarded me.
^^ sis hayaan mo na it just shows gaano kadesperada yang mga nagsabi na 'ay taken na' although nakakapag init talaga ng ulo, tawanan na lang ang mga desperadas dapat maging proud ka pa rin you have a pogi husband. trust him na lang.