watch now

Author Topic: Tom Ford  (Read 28868 times)

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2012, 06:49:02 pm »
^ Thanks sis! Sana hindi masakit sa ulo yung scent. May 1 week pa ako para magisip isip kung magpreorder ba ako sayo nito sis he he :)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2012, 07:00:30 pm »
glossy finish ba yung mga tom ford lipstick?

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2012, 11:00:11 pm »
^Medyo. It's a satin cream kasi ang dating sakin.
Suuper mahal.. And I don't know which shade in the very far future to get..
I'm torn between Flamingo or Violet Fetale..

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2012, 11:18:00 pm »
May nabasa naman ako review, parang Rouge Volupte daw, but settles in your skin/lips (which is the prob of the RV's, that is, being too slippery)

So it's very interesting. Parang gusto ko nga din ng Pink Dusk, pero stick to Wild Ginger nalang ako :P

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2012, 12:25:11 am »
^I got to test Tom Ford lippies before.
It has the same quality as Suqqu lippies.
It's waaay toooo creamy kasi.. parang butter(?)
But my only gripe is that it didn't seem to "hydrate" my lips compared to the ysl rpc..
It's a better alternative to suqqu in terms of lippies.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2012, 12:36:23 am »
^I got to test Tom Ford lippies before.
It has the same quality as Suqqu lippies.
It's waaay toooo creamy kasi.. parang butter(?)
But my only gripe is that it didn't seem to "hydrate" my lips compared to the ysl rpc..
It's a better alternative to suqqu in terms of lippies.

So you prefer the RPC? If so, I'm getting Le Orange :P

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2012, 12:48:10 am »
^yeah. I prefer ysl rpc. Tom ford l/s is way to creamy kasi. Parang I never thought too much of a good thing can be bad.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2012, 01:11:56 am »
^ have you tried the RV's sis? Those are super creamy, I think the height of creaminess is manifested in RV's lol how does it compare kaya talaga?

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2012, 02:05:12 am »
^I've tried RV's. The texture and consistency is different. RV's are like lipstick/gloss hybrid. Like a creamier and more pigmented Chanel Rouge coco shine.

Tom Ford lippies are 10x (in exaggeration) creamier than RPCs but lack the "glossy lip balm" quality of the RV.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2012, 09:52:03 am »
^^Tin, lets stick to RPC na lang  :P I have le orange and love it. Sometimes i blend it with le rouge and ganda din ng effect.

^sis, are you referring to the RV sheer candy? Kasi I remember the regular RV's formula being quite far from a lipstck and gloss hybrid. Creamy and very pigmented but it seems to just sit on the lips. Sheer candy on the other hand, very glossy and moisturizing.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2012, 03:24:46 pm »
^Medyo. It's a satin cream kasi ang dating sakin.
Suuper mahal.. And I don't know which shade in the very far future to get..
I'm torn between Flamingo or Violet Fetale..

ok thanks sis, di'ko bet pag glossy mas gusto ko yung parang Chanel rouge allure velvet.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2012, 01:30:57 am »

^sis, are you referring to the RV sheer candy? Kasi I remember the regular RV's formula being quite far from a lipstck and gloss hybrid. Creamy and very pigmented but it seems to just sit on the lips. Sheer candy on the other hand, very glossy and moisturizing.

I'm referring to the standard RV's. On my experience kasi the RV's are not a gloss per se. But the finish on my lips is glossier compared to the RPC's. Maybe the term "gloss" may not be the exact one to use..
It's hard to put a finger on it.. basta the tom ford lippies are very very very creamy. And highly pigmented.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2012, 10:19:40 am »
new tom ford lipsticks:
http://beautygypsy.com/latest-buzz-at-tom-ford-cosmetics

Narcotic Rouge sounds a lot like me, pretty color too. :)

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2012, 04:16:31 pm »
Parang ang ganda ni Diabolique!

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 12:28:02 am »
Nawala na ang lemming ko dito which is good. ang mahal kasi.ha!ha!

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2012, 01:12:57 am »
My Cherry Lush is not too creamy, and quite unscented.
Actually,  at day's end, it tends to dry out.
So perhaps the complaint that it is too creamy -- depends on the TF line.   

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2012, 01:51:40 am »
I don't know but, for me, it's not raved by practically everyone I know, and every blog I've read, who bought it with their own money, for nothing. :)

Also, sa four lipsticks na to, two daw are velvety and two are satin-y. Although favorite ko talaga ang RPC ng YSL, I still want at least one Tom Ford lipstick, but not necessarily now, and I also don't really know which shade yet. So maybe next time, when I have a lemming for a specific shade, I'll go to Tom Ford. :) no plans as of now na, though. Baka bright kasi si Wild Ginger and if I'm getting TF, I'd want to be sure that it would suit me! :P

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2012, 10:25:19 pm »
Mga sis may Tom Ford kaya sa Taiwan? Ilang days to go nalang tapos na no-buy ko. I'll ask my friend to buy Narcotic Rouge for me there if ever mura daw kasi dun mukaps. Di niya nga lang alam kung may Tom Ford. Haha :)

jjjjj3

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2012, 10:57:16 pm »
super happy ako sa TF blush ko weee...humulas na foundie ko pero intact and mukhang fresh pa rin ang blush ;D..super worth it.

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2012, 11:08:50 pm »
^anong shade ng blush binili mo sis? and saan? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close