We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello! I filed a GSM visa application last June2009. Then only heard back last Dec2013. Im an IT professional. Now currently in the process of updating my docs and health records. So much of my circumstance had changed for the past 4.5yrs. I almost gave up on this migration.
naka booked ako ng ticket going to melbourne australia. 5K lang one way sa Air asia pero january next year pa ito bibisitahin ko friend ko and baka mag student visa din ako kaya hindi ako nag book ticket pabalik.
@rara_avis. SO far, hindi naman. Pati IELTS, hindi din naman. Sobrang sakit sa bulsa kung papaulit nila yun noh. Embassy fault naman why matagal. Under IT Unix professional un skill na inapply ko.
any CPA here? I'm working as an Accountant here in Victoria and would like to pursue my CPA career. How did you get your syllabus (if I can still remember the correct term) or detailed topics taken in Accounting from your school? This will be their basis for assessment. They have another suggestion in which you can just provide a statutory declaration with details of all subjects/topics taken, but I can't remember them all, it has been a decade since i finished school, is it available online?
^sis mas maganda kung yung uni na what comes to your mind as a resident there. like say in manila, if someone asks you what are the top unis, without googling or thinking much, you say the usual like Ateneo, UP or DLSU. Do you get what I mean?