watch now

Author Topic: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"  (Read 62221 times)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2013, 08:05:49 am »
^Hindi ka naman galet niyan, bakla? :))

Slight lang, bakla ...

akosilg

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2013, 11:04:57 am »
Maganda ba talaga yan?  :o

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2013, 03:46:36 pm »
^medyo matagal na meron Chanel CC Cream dito pero mahal kaya wala atang bumibili! Hahaha! I tried it and found the texture too thick for my liking. Buti na lang.

I never found a BB cream I liked kaya pwedeng hindi din kami meant to be ng CC creams, natuto na ako kaya unless super rave ng mga sisterettes natin dito, saka na ako magbabalak bumili. Hehe.

Really?  Matagal na dito? Naku, I better inform my friends at hindi na sila  pa buy sa akin next month in NYC.

That's the trouble buying here -- you gotta bite and buy.  At Macau --  I went with a clean face at 11AM & put it on at the Chanel counter.  So na test drive ko up to evening. 
Sa US, better --   madali return. 

Would you know how much it costs  here?  :) Thanks

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2013, 03:48:47 pm »
^mga 2750 yata. Or 2780.

Siguro one month na dito meron sa counters :)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2013, 08:38:47 pm »
^Okay, bought mine before New Year in Macau.  Kaya pala when I texted my BFFs, medj madami nagpabili.
It is less than 2500 there, minimal difference.

IMO, Chanel should allow a test drive.  I recall, MAC at Rustan's Shangrila allows that... you go with a clean face, they make up your face, and you have the entire day to decide which products you like.  Actually, even Make-up Forever does that. 

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2013, 10:18:11 pm »
^they do allow that, they have testers and all.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2013, 10:25:30 pm »
Hmmm.  I am very satisfied with my BB cream.  I want to try this CC cream, I think it'll also do wonders on my skin.

absolutecarla

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2013, 08:35:53 pm »
Juice Beauty meron but I haven't checked the local beauty bar. Saw swatches online and the warm shade looks yellow which is good for me kasi sawa nako sa asian bb creams na grey, grey grey sa photos grey kaloka!! Scented lang ang juice beauty kaya weary ako, I'm not a fan of scented products kasi they can be allergenic!! blech!

gab54

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2013, 10:20:58 pm »
aba! after BB cream, may CC cream pa pala! hmm, since happy ako sa BB cream, I will definitely try CC cream. Punta ako sa China next month, check ko duty free shops nila?

belle4beauty

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2013, 10:33:47 am »
Korean CC creams are focused only on color correction with skin care and sun care benefits but no coverage. You still have to use BB cream on top to provide cover acne, acne scars, dark spots and freckles.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2013, 08:04:37 am »
Akala ko chanel lang ang cc cream, may pang korean chorva din pala

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2013, 12:47:46 pm »
Clinique will have a cc cream! :)

sdee

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2013, 01:20:46 pm »
wow may bago nang cream !!

Kristineg84

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2013, 07:47:14 pm »
Has anyone tried the cc cream of etude house? Does it really live up to the hype? TIA

ladylucille

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2013, 12:20:55 am »
tony moly in alabang town center have cc creams

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2013, 12:41:02 am »
tried the tony moly cc cream.
not impressed. kulang sa pigment & coverage. masyadong "white"

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2013, 08:58:54 am »
Mga sis cnu sa inyo nkatry nung Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream / L'OREAL Nude Magique CC Cream ?

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2013, 02:51:04 pm »
Most I've read about CC cream they're not suitable on skin who has impurities, dapat daw clear skin di daw kasi okay coverage, hingi muna kayo ng sample sis kasi nakakahinayang ang money kung di ka hiyang, sayang lang pera  :)

ladylucille

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2013, 12:01:00 pm »
ay ganon?  I'll buy Olay CC cream pa naman sana mamaya.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: CC Cream supercharged version of "BB Creams"
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2013, 09:08:25 pm »
Im skeptic about the CC creams. Kasi watching reviews from youtube sabi nila it doesnt work
naman daw. Parang BB cream lang din daw.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close