watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)  (Read 74415 times)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #220 on: September 11, 2014, 10:36:34 am »
^Use a highlighter after foundation and powder.

gmarri

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #221 on: September 11, 2014, 10:58:41 am »
I am also not into make-up but I want to know how and the ideal brand to use because before, I got pimples when I use foundation and press powders, I got kuliti when I use eyeliners. Any suggestions sisses?   :-[

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #222 on: September 11, 2014, 12:17:41 pm »
How to have the dewy look?
Or you can use a moisturizing base

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #223 on: September 11, 2014, 11:49:27 pm »
^sis ano pong moisturizing base?

Bale moisturuzer ba muna, tapos sunblock then foundie after?

Anong ok na moisturizer as a base?

traxxex21

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #224 on: September 12, 2014, 06:53:48 am »
Mga sis, how do you make your winged liner even? dito ako sobrang nahihirapan. I already use different types of eyeliner pero ganun pa din :(

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #225 on: September 12, 2014, 07:28:05 am »
^^ i mean moisturizing bb cream/foundie/cc cream. maraming ganyan sa market. just tell them that your skin is dry tapos they'll be give you one.

yes that's correct sis, moisturizer then sunblock then foundie/bb/cc cream. make sure you get a high spf para you dont need to reapply ulit pag nagwear off na yung effectiveness ng sunblock.

and idk ano ang good na moisturizer ngayon kasi i'm oily eh so sa morning yung celeteque lang gamit ko kasi it's so thin lang. hth.  :)

Wandabanana

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #226 on: September 12, 2014, 08:33:14 am »
^^Ako I'm terrible with eyeliner, tas hooded eyes pa, so what looks like the perfect winged liner when my eyes are closed look terrible when I open them. Hehe.

I just make sure mine are at least a little pantay, and they decide "F#$% it, I hate my life" and try to stand at least a foot away from everyone else so they don't notice the screw-up. :D

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #227 on: September 12, 2014, 08:51:50 am »
Hanggang tightlining lang ako. Panuorin niyo yug make up vids ni pony (korean), okay yung eye lining technique niya ;)

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #228 on: September 12, 2014, 04:20:31 pm »
@Wandabanana same tayo hooded eyes ang hirap lagyan ng eye shadow.  Gusto ko nga magpaturo sa isang make up artist here sa amin kasi nakikita ko magaling naman siya mag make up.  Challenge talaga ang eyes.

Wandabanana

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #229 on: September 12, 2014, 04:24:46 pm »
@cheezecake, have you checked out Bun Bun? Baka this might help: http://bunbunmakeuptips.com/eye-makeup-tips-for-14-different-types-of-asian-eyes/ :D

She has this whole tutorial for so-called "asian eyes", and I think she also tackles hooded eyes. Mine aren't really hooded, but I have a bit of a monolid (Chinese and all that) so I have to do my eyeliner pretty thick for it to show up.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #230 on: September 12, 2014, 07:13:40 pm »
ganun din ako dapat makapal ang eyeliner dati yung officemate ko nilagyan ako ng eyeliner nagiyak kasi inubos ko daw eyeliner nya :P

margauxkhloe

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #231 on: November 16, 2014, 11:20:24 am »
For my winged liner, I used Eyeliner gel pen. For me it's really easy to sued compared dun sa brush. Very comfy.

jasmine3689

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #232 on: November 16, 2014, 11:20:51 pm »
Sana may makeup tutorial na affordable dito sa alabang. Gusto ko talaga magattend kasi gusto ko mamaster ang paglagay at mixing ng eyeshadow. :)

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #233 on: November 22, 2014, 03:15:09 am »
Ive never had a girls makeup session before with my friends to experiement on mu and how to properly put them on my face. Sayang.. im still clueless how to correctly blend, put on eye makeup, etc.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #234 on: November 22, 2014, 07:30:02 am »
^ i learned from watching youtube then practicing ;)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #235 on: November 22, 2014, 10:00:43 am »
^ and to add sis for our beginners, Digital traincase also sells nyx products in eton cyberpod which is along edsa just opposite rob galleria. Their prices are cheaper. ;)

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #236 on: November 23, 2014, 09:14:48 am »
this is a nice thread. I have been learning how to do my own makeup since I never learned it earlier. late bloomer ako when it comes to makeup. eye makeup ang challenge para sa akin dahil sa dami ng brush at color blending na kailangan.

I always use maybelline products. hiyang na ako dito. takot na ako mag-experiment sa iba.

I'm currently on the lookout for a good/sulit makeup brush set. ano ang gamit nyong brush?

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #237 on: November 23, 2014, 10:44:36 am »
I use my usual derma regimen muna before anything else. Moisturiser then primer..then foundation.. if I dont use foundation, straight to powder application na. I don't do my eyes kase di ako marunong.  Eye liner lang at curl ng lashes at mascara. Next blush on..I don't use bronzer as well. Last lipstick.. I love using my clinique baby buff lip liner first then lipstick.before that babad na rin sa lip balm ang lips ko para soft at di nagcchap.

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #238 on: November 24, 2014, 03:01:14 am »
Sis iwannabeasupermodel, ive been relying on youtube lately and even attended a makeup class before but idk.. di ko talaga makita kung what is a good blending of colors esp sa eyes and how to do it, when to stop, etc.. im not gifted talaga ata :)
I remember pa nga sa makeup class nun, everytime ipapakita ko na sa teacher gawa ko, paglingon ng model ko sa kanya, nagugulat at napapahiyaw sa itsura niya.. wahaha di na tuloy umulit model ko

kinkytinch

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Guide for Beginners (Thread 3)
« Reply #239 on: November 24, 2014, 03:02:41 am »
Sis iwannabeasupermodel, ive been relying on youtube lately and even attended a makeup class before but idk.. di ko talaga makita kung what is a good blending of colors esp sa eyes and how to do it, when to stop, etc.. im not gifted talaga ata :)
I remember pa nga sa makeup class nun, everytime ipapakita ko na sa teacher gawa ko, paglingon ng model ko sa kanya, nagugulat at napapahiyaw sa itsura niya.. wahaha di na tuloy umulit model ko

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close