We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Help, Im trying to purchase 15 kg baggage allowance pero invalid payment details sa bdo online payment, Ive read here na common error nga yun without resolution.Now, I want to just use my credit card pero the option to purchase additional baggage allowance doesnt show up on the screen anymore. Maybe I can wait tom baka mgrefresh yung screen, what if hindi? Flight status shows as Confirmed with payment due.Problem #1 Baka magkatrouble sa airport or web check in dahil sa "with payment due"Problem #2 Paano ako magppurchase ng extra baggage. I refuse to pay huge fee sa airport.And question too, when I booked for our Mla-Hk flight, it charged us 200/head for web admin fee and seat reservation. so that's 800 on top of our promo fare, are these two really necessary to be paid for my booking to be processed? May option ba to eliminate this prior payment?Thanks. Sorry admin for my long post.