We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis, try mo St Francis Printing Press. Along Dolores siya sa San Fernando.
@jellybeans_verycherry, I am also looking into Lailen's. Her cakes are very lovely at malinis ang gawa. She made my sister's wedding cake and my nephew's dedication cake. I am just in search for other cake suppliers in Pampanga.I found another supplier- Ethel's Desserts. She has a Facebook page if you want to see her works. Medyo similar style sila ni Lailen's. I also have her package rates just in case someone here is looking for a cake supplier too.