Author Topic: Gaano kaimportante sa inyo ang pera?  (Read 20399 times)

sixteen16

• GirlTalker
Gaano kaimportante sa inyo ang pera?
« on: September 02, 2012, 02:32:40 pm »
Gaano kaimportante sa inyo ang pera? kaya nyo bang ipagpalit ang prinsipyo nyo dahil sa pera.. Mali na ang ginagawa, kokonsintihin nyo ba ito?
..DISCIPLINE is your FRIEND not your ENEMY..

ms.libra

• Junior GirlTalker
  • too blessed to be stressed :)
Re: Gaano kaimportante sa inyo ang pera?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 01:54:44 pm »
Important because I have two kids to raise, parents and parents in law that I want to pamper and my heart is so big I want to help a lot of people too. We work hard and scrimp to save but definitely not to the point na ilalagay ko sa alanganin ang principles and name ko  ;) There's so much in life than money. Sabi nga nila "some people are so poor all they have is money" . You said may maling ginagawa pero kokonsintihin pa? are you referring to lagay system and you keep quiet na lang kasi you're benefiting also? Nope, I won't do it then. Till this days asar pa din ako na naglagay kami ni hubby sa city hall just to get our land title and construction permit, bigat sa dibdib na kinukunsinti mo lalo mga buwaya sa gobyerno, but hey its just me :0
You will never know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end...

mooncake and leaves

• Super GirlTalker
    • Clickity
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 05:25:06 am »
To borrow from Patton Oswalt (dude best known for lending his voice to Ratatouille), I am not money's b*tch. I need money to cover my basic needs and my travels :D And I admit that I'm scared of being broke, which is why I try to live on only half of my salary. But no, I'll never and I have never sacrificed my principles and my values just to get ahead or just so I can have more. Like a lot of people, I don't really feel the need to be rich. I just want enough for a decent life. :)

TysLolakins

• one half of Ty's 'PoPs and WoWa' act...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • bite me!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 06:15:43 am »
...came across this quote and i thought it's so appropriate in here:
The darkest hour of any man's life is when he sits down to plan how to get money without earning it.

o di ba?

for me, we need money to live and more of it will allow us some luxuries.  but i won't be a money slave.  if i didn't get it the honest way, then it's not for me. 

bribery is not really an issue here (US) pero sa Pinas, sometimes we have no choice, iyon ang kalakaran doon.  hindi ako voluntarily maglalagay kasi bawal sa principle ko yon, pero if i need something from a gov't sector and the only way they'll release it is from asking for some lagay,  wala akong choice but to comply.  hindi kunsinti ang tawag ko doon, it's more like a 'blackmail',  like they're holding something of mine and i have to payup to get it. 

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

harlet

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 06:23:26 am »
napaka-importante sa akin ng pera....basta gusto ko maraming pera....aside from spending for my needs marami pa kong mabibigyan na walang-wala sa buhay na deserving tulungan....
When you make the biggest mistake in your life,
something good comes from it.......

tomatostellar

• Super GirlTalker
  • something infinitely interesting
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 09:30:08 am »
materialistic ako haha, so very impt sa kin ang money to some extent.
also in the future gusto i can put my kids to good schools and makapag travel.

http://stellarchild.blogspot.com/
"If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it."
~Anais Nin

downrightgorgeous

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 10:04:10 am »
Super impt sa akin ang pera: I need it to provide security and good life for my family.. esp for my only child whose ony 3yrs old. I want to make sure if something happen to me and hubby that he will be well taken cared of by the family. I'm also sending my nieces to HS and college, education is their way to succeed. And syempre maluho din ako, sad nman if I work so hard tapos I don't reward myself.
But i'm not slave of money.. we use money to enjoy life to the fullest and not be a slave of it.

CebuGem

• Amber's Light
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Lucid Intervals
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2012, 09:56:46 pm »
It pays for the wants and needs thus, it is very important.

kachich

• gets twitterpated with cute subtle flirts!
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i ♥ silly jokes that give good laughs!
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2012, 10:20:01 pm »
Important enough but I will not do something that is against the law or against my morals just to have more of it.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 01:47:19 pm by kachich »
"The secret of success is the consistency to pursue." -Harry F. Banks

I ♥ watching tv series, travelling and lurking in forums. I might not be able to contribute with the discussion, but at least I get to learn something from it.

rhumbafrapp

• Super GirlTalker
  • Vaaaaiiiin!
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2012, 10:37:24 pm »
Important sakin yun money, but not to the point i would do something dishonest/illegal

For one, i have experienced na not having money, so iba yun pakiramdam talaga. Anghirap (not just pride, but everything) to ask others for handouts. One of the darkest periods of our lives talaga yun.
Kahit anong sabihin ng iba, yun pera mo, madaming magagawa for you- health, security, some levels of happiness, etc

eeekar

• GirlTalker
  • ~~You can't change beginnings,only endings~~
    • 19 Whatever
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2012, 12:29:43 am »
Money is very important to me.
Money keeps me alive and sane.
But my morals and well-being are more important than money.

g-gurl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2012, 08:31:04 pm »
Money is a very important TOOL. Halos lahat ng galaw ng tao involves money. Pero, it doesn't mean that you will compromise your values and integrity. There are so many ways to earn money without engaging in illegal activities or descending to the level of compromising your values.

FayeP

• mom of three boys
  • Super GirlTalker
  • life's good!
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 08:33:08 am »
important kasi kelangan para mabuhay pero not to the extent na kelangan mawala na ang prinsipyo, delikadesa at dignidad para lang magkaron ako nito...

ok lang sakin ang kokonti ang pera basta legal ang paraan kun pano ko ito kinita...

I remember when I was in college, I had this friend, na since lumaki cyang sunod luho (tatay is a seaman), nag-apply cya somewhere in Quezon Ave para maging massage therapists (cyempre di lang naman massage dun di ba)...kasi gusto nya ng mas madami pang pera to buy make up, clothes, shoes etc etc....kasi kulang daw ang allowance na binibigay ng mama nya sa kanya (kahit malaki laki din naman un sa opinion ko)

siguro maiintindihan ko cya kun kapit patalim cya dahil super hikahos cya kaya nya nagawa un at ala cya ibang option, pero kun para sa luho lang kaya nya un ginagawa eh mali un...unti unti lumayo ako sa kanya kasi magkaiba na kami ng sinusunod na panuntunan sa buhay
"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
                                     -Psalm 18:2

phatgirl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2012, 12:53:12 pm »
super..kasi ito ang kailangan mo para sa lahat ng bagay.di ako nanniwala na money can't by happiness..kasi kung gutom kapagkain ang kailangan..para magka food,,dapat may pambili kang pera..isa pa..money is power.

lonelymiss28

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2012, 01:39:31 am »
importante sa akin ang pera basta yung pera na yun ay nakuha ko sa sarili kong pagsisikap, hindi utang , hindi hingi kundi galing sa sarili kong pawis at pagsisikap.

Mommy•Shey

• ♥ Queen of Hubby, SpoiledWifey, FabMommy, Game Terrorist and
  • GirlTalker
  • ♥Happily married, relaxed and fashion obsessed♥
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 05:06:25 pm »
Of course, it's very important for me, lalo na sa family ko. Pero I'm not gonna` give up my dignity ng dahil lang sa pera. Ang pera, madaling kitain. Gusto ko yung pinag iipunan naming mag asawa, at galing sa marangal na trabaho. We have 2 kids to raise, bills to pay, insurance, tuition fee, personal needs, investments and savings. Mas maganda kasing napupunuan mo lahat ng ito ng hindi namomroblema.
•Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving•

ayka

• independent , social butterfly & a
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2012, 06:36:09 pm »
i will not sell my soul for money. learned that from my dad, who was shown 5 million pesos in cold cash, arranged in a suitcase (they were offering it to him in exchange for a huge favor). he told us that it's wicked and we, as his children might reap the bad karma. we are living a quiet and beautiful life as a family, content with what we have. why ruin it with senseless greed and discontentment being rubbed off by other people?
happy girls are the prettiest girls! ♥♥♥

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 07:20:04 pm »
Money is very important.
It enables one to practice basic rights, really. No money = no clout/no voice/no access to basic needs/little options, if any. 
I have no guilt about pursuing more money & enjoying its perks.
BUT money has to be earned fair & square... I believe that money gained from bad ways/sources do not bring good things into one's life. 

Alucard

• GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
  • Daddy - GUYTalkers
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 08:23:23 pm »
importante. lalo na ngayon na 2 na babies namin. need ibigay lahat ng needs nila :)

chocochips_31

• Celebrate Life! Cheers!
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I get a little cranky-especially when I'm hungry!
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2012, 10:21:33 am »
Sobrang importante!! PERO, kung mawawala ang prinsipyo ko sa buhay, wag na lang.
"There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her HEART." --Melanie Griffith, Milk Money

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close