Author Topic: Xavier School Kinder Application  (Read 3737 times)

gluestick

• hindi ako stage mother! :p
Xavier School Kinder Application
« on: September 01, 2012, 11:25:58 am »
Hi mga sisses,

Any one of you submitted kinder application at Xavier School? Would you know the schedule of their interviews? The lady at the registrar told me that they will call daw for the schedule of the kid. Kaso until now, wala pa. Thanks!

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Xavier School Kinder Application
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 12:22:48 pm »
Hi mga sisses,

Any one of you submitted kinder application at Xavier School? Would you know the schedule of their interviews? The lady at the registrar told me that they will call daw for the schedule of the kid. Kaso until now, wala pa. Thanks!

is this your preferred school? my own experience with this school not so good. although my husband and my bro in law graduated from this school from preschool till hs sila. but now with my son, oh no! ayoko ipasok sa school na to ang anak ko.. sorry rant ko lang about this school
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

marose17

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 09:29:33 am »
^ What are the things you do not like about the school, if I may ask?

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 09:51:38 am »
^ What are the things you do not like about the school, if I may ask?

I first inquired there sis so my son can attend same school as his dad. At that time we're not yet married. I was surprised it was a requirement sa school na yun ang marriage certificate. So i asked them if there's anyway that my son can still attend this school kahit na di kame kasal ng dad nya. I literally beg. But i was heartbroken with their answer "your son will be best serve by other school".. For few months, iniyakan ko yun. Feeling ko porke di kasal kame diniscriminate na nila anak ko. And im glad few of my friends who graduated from csa told me to try it out there. Di issue kung kasal or hindi ang parents. They treat each kids equally regardless of their status. So i went there and im so happy that they accepted my kids. Their Guidance felt bad that my son had to experience that kind of discrimination from Xavier. She mentioned that it is not a reason not to accept the child to have a better education just because his/her parents are not married.

Kinda heartbroken ako for my son. Imagine sis bata pa anak ko to experience that. As a mom, syempre we will shield our child from all possible hurt and pain di ba. Lalo na di naman nya fault at that time na di kame married ng hubby ko now. And now na were together legally, it never crossed my mind to go back at Xavier and beg. Inayawan na nila once anak ko, so what assurance I have na magiging okay ang treatment nila sa kanya ngayon kasal na kame.
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

marose17

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 10:02:58 am »
^ Oh, that is indeed heartbreaking.  But there are indeed Catholic schools which require the submission of the parents' marriage certificate.  I guess they have their reasons.  Strangely enough, Ateneo, another Jesuit-run school, does not have such requirement.

I'm glad you were able to find another school for your son. :)

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 10:07:39 am »
^ Oh, that is indeed heartbreaking.  But there are indeed Catholic schools which require the submission of the parents' marriage certificate.  I guess they have their reasons.  Strangely enough, Ateneo, another Jesuit-run school, does not have such requirement.

I'm glad you were able to find another school for your son. :)
yes so true. Thats why when hes in college he will be same school as his dad, ateneo. Sayang lang because if Xavier didnt refuse my son as in total the same school sila ng pinasukan lahat ng dad and uncles nya

gluestick

• hindi ako stage mother! :p
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 01:36:31 pm »
^sis, xavier is my first choice because of proximity. I didn't know that they are that strict pala with the parents of the child being married to be able to apply. Medyo off lang ako sa application nila kasi i don't know what to do next. I don't know anyone from there pa naman. I'm glad that your son was accepted in other school and yes, it is indeed heartbreaking that they refused your application just because of the lack of marriage certificate. 

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 01:38:31 pm »
yeah i see... have you considered other school within greenhills? like la salle?

indigo.tulle

• GirlTalker
  • Perspective can make your life better!
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 03:42:30 pm »
@chicafabulosa:  hubby (who grad from this school and attended since prep) explains that past history explains this: 
dad sends his sons (from the first wife) along with the sons of the mistress.  because of the extraordinary surname, the child of the first questioned the mom, which later revealed their relation to each other.   :o  ayun, made a lot of mess and issues ....kawawa lang yung mga bata (their reputation to the entire school, knowing what their father is).  siyempre, the school is also being dragged to this.

part of their background check is also the extreme financial capability of the father.  you'd have to be 'really' qualified to get into this school, but reaping good benefits upon graduating, they do have a reputation to keep.

don't really plan on sending our children to this school though  ;D   

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 04:37:32 pm »
@imdigo im very sure im very much qualified to have my son in that school. Financially im very much qualified. Then why does illegitimate kids of the estrada's are there? Just wondering...

My hubbys family always give a handsome donation to that school being alumni of that school, and honestly i just realized i dont want my son to be in that school full of bigots. Sorry i know you understand where im coming from.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close