We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
wala na sis kasi 9-11am lang yung sale, pero mamaya meron ulit domestic sale mla/laog and mla/iloilo, time of booking is 7-9pm only... abang-abang sis gang june 30 nalang mga 0 fare nila
SIS, hindi ba bukas pa yung zero fare ng 7pm-9pm? yun nakalagay sa website nila eh. or another promo yun para bukas? and may idea ka ba kung from where and to where? THANKS!
Another question pala, when I booked the tickets I didn't know my sisters passport number and expiry, I know it was September 2014 so I just choose any date in September 2014 and logged the passport number as "Unknown" magkaka problem kaya kami?
^tsssk. nakakalungkot naman. >__< di kasi sure lagi mga kasama ko eh. hmpf. makapag-solo travel na nga lang! btw, i heard, yung iba nagpapagawa ng "pekeng id". hmmmm. tsk. tsk.
hahah may nakagawa na sa mga friends namin, pero good for domestics travel ofcourse