Author Topic: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?  (Read 6916 times)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« on: August 28, 2012, 05:22:38 pm »
Hi mga sis. anyone here courageous enough to do her own wedding makeup? Im seriously thinking about this..But I'm so confused I dont know anymore what to do.  ;D

chelle_peachy0524

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 06:18:18 pm »
^doing your own make up? why not if you think your HMUA is not good enough for you... at least wala kang ibang sisihin na ibang tao   ;D

kidding aside, that part is somehow risky. yes you may do so, but then why stress yourself on your big day? dapat relax ka na and kung pwede nga lang huwag ka na mag iisip ng kung [textspeak!] ano kundi be pretty and happy :) lahat naman ng brides conscious sa looks nila on their big day pero mas lalo kasing nakakapangit kung iistress mo pa ang sarili mo sa araw mismo ng kasal mo. it will show in pictures...

Jihan_Sr

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 06:56:02 pm »
^^ sis lordknight, pwede naman. if youve been so enthusiastic with makeups and applying makeups for years na, then this is the time to use the skills. and if you have the basic and advance tools, perfect foundation and concealer na lang tsaka yung ayos ng buhok mo.

ano kayang magandang foundation? mac?

princessrio

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 07:04:09 pm »
personally, i wouldn't want to stress myself doing my own hair and makeup on my wedding day. pano pag magreretouch pag pictorials? ikaw pa rin gagawa? ikaw magbibitbit ng stuffs for retouch? kung ipapahawak mo pa sa iba, baka maghanapan pa kayo.

Noylabmay

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 07:22:55 pm »
Si Jolina Magdangal nakita ko sha lang nag make up sa sarili nya..


Even Mayone Bakunawa sha lang din nung wedding nya...and its cool

jazzlawyer

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 07:45:52 pm »
^ sis Mayone bakunawa kasi is a professional makeup artist and she does it for a living. Im not sure with jolina ha pero ang alam ko kasi Yung entourage niya si Tippy gumawa if not all maybe some of them I forgot to ask about Jolina.

I have a friend also who did her own makeup because shes also a prof make up artist.

So unless im one, I wouldnt take the risk nalang. IMO.  :)

chelle_peachy0524

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 11:13:26 pm »
Jihan_Sr- magandang foundation ba kamo.? Make up forever... waterproof :-)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 12:13:11 am »
I guess i wont kasi i'm seriously considering airbrush makeup on my wedding. :) pero matagal pa naman yun. Super. :)))

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 01:35:03 am »
I'm a professional HMUA but I was very glad I didn't do my own hair and makeup because I was too nervous and too emotional on my big day. I couldn't even put on my earrings without someone assisting me.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 09:58:05 am »
i'm not a make up artist but i was from the make up industry and i'm very much into make up. i did my own make up during our UK photoshoot and it turned out fine though i don't think i would dare during it during my wedding.

ishopnowfeelguiltylater

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 11:13:21 am »
sis i did my own makeup nung prenup namin. maganda naman.....sa umpisa. nagsisi nga ako na hindi ako kumuha ng HMUA. hehe

if you will go for it, suggest ko lang to make extra sure na long lasting ang makeup. or retouch palagi. and dapat may tagatingin sa makeup mo, para alam mo kung oily na or nabubura na blush or something.

VShe

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 01:09:06 pm »
ako naman, i wont! not just because i dont know how to do my eyes pero dahil i would want to enjoy the moment din kasi  ;D

maldita29

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 01:14:22 pm »
Naisip ko 'to. Kaso waley talaga ako alam sa make-up kundi blush on. haha. Naisip kong mag-aral just to be able to do this on my day. Parang ang cool lang kasi ng idea na you'll fix yourself on your wedding day. Supportive si fiance. Kaso, sa sobrang pagkabusy, waley na akong time pag-aralan ang pagmemake-up. Kung marunong ako, I would. ;-)

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2012, 12:25:54 am »
I do my own airbrush makeup for special ocassions and for photoshoots but I don't know yet if I will do it on my wedding. It would be pretty cool though... I'm still thinking about it.

imbisibol_

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2012, 02:51:52 am »
yep, regine velasquez did her own make-up for her wedding.  so did surprise surprise- kate middleton.

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2012, 03:02:28 am »
The reason why there are some celebrities who did their own makeup during their wedding was because bukod sa coordinator e madami silang assistant and wala na silang iintindihin on the day of their wedding bukod sa sarili nila. Of course, sa atin kahit na may coordinator tayo e inaasikaso parin natin pati yung mga family members diba? Sobrang stressful na yun sa wedding day mismo. =)

Sa prenup siguro pwede pa. =)

jannah

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 03:26:00 pm »
Ok lang sana kaya lang baka kabahan ako on my wedding day pumangit pa makeup ko!

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2013, 08:40:11 pm »
If you're a make-up artist, go. 
But have someone else do your hair

eternalpink

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2013, 08:49:13 am »
If I know how to put on makeup & I have knowledge ng mga do's & dont's for long wearing makeup, I would probably do my own makeup; eh kaso, hindi ako marunong hehe so sa pro nako magpapa-makeup.

Another artist who did their own makeup sa wedding nila is Jackie Forster. 

fuzzy_pink

  • Guest
Re: Doing Your Own Makeup- Would You Dare?
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2015, 04:19:58 pm »
May ganitong thread pala.. Yes I will do my own makeup.. :) Well ang dami na nagsasabi sa akin to get a mua kaso unless na si labert kurniawan siguro eh baka hindi ako mapakali.I have had makeup trials before even sa fairs at hindi ko type. as in nakakita ako ng mali siguro kasi pro mua din ako pero ayun medyo kabado pero excited at the same time feeling ko talaga marerelax ako pag ako mismo pag ako nag makeup sa sarili ko.. hehe ganon kasi nafeel ko pag nagmakeup hehe.. anyways my partner hair stylist will do my hair so set na ako sa wedding ko talaga na ako no matter what others will say! Kiber lols.. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close