watch now

Author Topic: Family only for 2nd birthday: swimming, others?  (Read 2318 times)

ianmenchu

  • Guest
Family only for 2nd birthday: swimming, others?
« on: August 26, 2012, 06:35:25 am »
Mga sis....

Im hoping to have a small celebration only for my daughter's 2nd birthday, with family lang and doing something she'll enjoy. Amusement parks and zoos are out muna this year since I dont think she'll appreciate these pa, and plus I was hoping the atmosphere will be conducive din for family bonding (my family and my hubby's family).

So I need a venue for about 30 people, yung relaxing for the adults and fun for the kids (2, 5, and 9 yr olds), kaya house with private pool yung naisip ko. Another challenge is that I'm looking for something anywhere between Makati/Taguig to Alabang lang, para naman hindi hassle sa iba yung travel.

May suggestions ba kayo na private pools sa area range na yun? If you have other ideas on how to celebrate I'd appreciate it din. :) Thanks very much!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close