watch now

Author Topic: Must-haves of Every Kiddie Party  (Read 3638 times)

workinmom

  • Guest
Must-haves of Every Kiddie Party
« on: August 22, 2012, 05:24:44 pm »
I'm planning my son's 1st birthday party and I'm having dilemmas every now and then of what I should get, like having food carts or not and the like. So fellow mommies, what do you guys think every kiddie party should have and can do without? Thanks!

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Must-haves of Every Kiddie Party
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 04:42:37 pm »
It really depends on you and your budget.

I would say the really only must have is the birthday cake w/ a candle.

jessicamarielim

  • Guest
Re: Must-haves of Every Kiddie Party
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 02:20:03 pm »
i would say food, bday cake w/candle, a few balloons and some games/prizes for the kids.
i think hindi na kailangan ang food carts as long as may food naman.

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Must-haves of Every Kiddie Party
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 02:23:56 pm »
simple, make a detailed lists of everyting you need from this-to-that para in preparations alam mo kung ano pa yun kulang, hth! :)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Must-haves of Every Kiddie Party
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 04:12:04 pm »

1.  Children, the more the merrier  - malungkot ang birthday party na kokonti lang ang kids
2.  Birthday cake
3.  Food
4.  Balloons
5.  Entertainment - so that the kids will not get bored; any form of entertainment, not necessarily a party host or magician; if you have a bibo or biba na family member or relative, puwedeng siya ang host then DIY the activities
6.  Loot bags for the kids

honibeybi25

  • Guest
Re: Must-haves of Every Kiddie Party
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 08:58:01 pm »
Siempre depende sa budget mo sis.

1. importante ang food plus bday cake
2. kung may entertainment ka sama mo na giveaways and prizes. kung hindi keri ng budget mag hire ng clown or magician mag improvise na lang ng maghohost ng games
3. venue plus presentation

workinmom

  • Guest
Re: Must-haves of Every Kiddie Party
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 09:46:47 pm »
Thanks for the responses guys. But I've included those na rin but I was pertaining to whether I should get pa food carts if let's say I've a dessert buffet or vice versa? As for the decors, what types do you think the venue should have?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close