watch now

Author Topic: Hair Perming Thread 7  (Read 233282 times)

ainge88

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #580 on: November 13, 2015, 11:51:53 am »
Hi Ladies!

Sino dito nagpa perm na ng maiksi yung hair?

currently kasi my hair is above the shoulders (medyo nagttouch na siya sa shoulders) and I'm still hesitant in having it permed kasi baka maging kinky yung labas and baka maging too short? baka meron na nakapag pa perm na maiksi yung buhok :)

OD

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #581 on: November 16, 2015, 10:44:57 pm »
@ainge88: I had digiperm when my hair was barely shoulder-length. This is how it looked like:

check profile pic

I opted for medium curls and I had it done at Tony and Jackey in SM Fairview. Hindi naman sya naging kinky and I didnt look christmas-y (ala-xmas tree). The sytlist said I shld have the curls done on 2-3inches from the ends of my tresses. I insisted on having it curled near the eye level kasi I want the waves to be present when I grow the hair longer. Ok naman up to now. It's been 6 months already and the curls remain fab and still draw a lot of compliments.

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #582 on: November 22, 2015, 10:48:16 am »
Hi sisses. Been wanting to have a perm since 4 years ago. Lol. My hair is too "bagsak" and soft. Walang ka-volume-volume, though everyone says I have great hair pero gusto ko kasi na may volume.

I am actually looking at traditional perm than digital. Ayoko kasi sa digital is hindi mataas yung curls. Has anyone here gone for the traditional? Experiences, pics, sana. :) Wanna see how different they look from digiperm.

TIA. :)

crookshanks

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #583 on: December 29, 2015, 10:57:04 am »
Hi mga sis, need advice. Been wanting to get a perm pero not sure kung cold or digi. Yung curls na gusto ko sana is beach waves and i wanted to have it after cutting my hair short. Para may konting effect lang after i cut my hair :D pero since short hair lang gagawin ko. I guess i dont need to have something na as permanent as digi as it would grow and i'd re-do it (cut and curl). I'm planning to keep my hair short for long period of time din kase. Sorry haba ng post, hope someone could advise me on this. Thanks :)

Since1992

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #584 on: January 02, 2016, 07:56:12 am »
^ I have dyed shoulder-length hair which was digipermed by David's Salon for 5.5k. At first, they discouraged me - sayang daw kung mag-shrink yung hair length ko. But since I already experienced digiperm before,  I suggested that I would only get loose waves for my hair even if it's for the same price.

The attendants were nice and would always confirm with me that the shape they're going to perm for me is an "S". I love the result and my hair didn't shrink as much because I only went for waves.

Based on my experience, shapes of the curl may vary for digiperm. With cold perm, which I haven't tried, the shape would depend on how your hair will react to the chemical ata (please correct me if I'm wrong!)

meimei

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #585 on: January 02, 2016, 07:03:28 pm »
Hindi na virgin ang hair ko!! First time ko ngayon na nalagyan ng kahit anong chemical sa hair. Before today, never ako nagpa-rebond, relax, color, whatever - as in wala! Ever! Virgin talaga!

Eh matagal ko na pinapangarap magkaron ng wavy hair so nagpa-digiperm ako today sa Bangs T&J using Black Class product. Dahil first time ko ever na may gawin sa hair ko, ginastusan ko talaga, 8K!

Ang problema lang, prone to hairfall na talaga ko kahit dati pa kasi may eczema ako (so pati scalp). Kaya kinakabahan ako baka mas tumindi hairfall ko.

I want to use natural products sana to maintain my permed hair. Parang ayoko bilhin yung sa T&J. Anything you would recommend from stores like Healthy Options?

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #586 on: January 02, 2016, 09:54:17 pm »
^Sis yung OGX alam ko natural products din saka Proganix, meron sa watsons. May mga pang-curls sila na product. Sa HO naman, kahit ano na shampoo naman ok lang, lalo na sulfate-free. May nakita ako na pangcurls din pero hair cream lang ata.

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #587 on: January 03, 2016, 01:10:39 am »
I had my hair rebonded and dyed last oct, ok lang kaya pa-digiperm and pa-dye uli ng feb or mar?

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #588 on: January 03, 2016, 05:48:58 am »
lemming for a perm since 2008 but never had it done... lahat ng perms nakita ko in real life hindi maganda. swear. they look so messy, buhaghag or para siyang nakatigulang kase they look like roots of a tree sa bottom part sa hair nila. @_@ Hirap ba siya imaintain or lahat ng salon sa area ko pangit lang? LOL

maganda naman yung pics dito sa GT but in real life sa mga kilala ko...why.. photogenic ba ito na hair?? lol

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #589 on: January 03, 2016, 10:32:41 am »
^Natawa ako sa photogenic hair. Pero true naman sinabi mo sis, nakaka-entice magpagawa kapag nakita mo ang photos. Meron kasi sa office ang ganda ng pagka-digiperm sa kanya pero mukhang tedious kasi madalas ko siya makita sa restroom na naglalagay ng monea sa hair.

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #590 on: January 03, 2016, 12:27:08 pm »
It depends siguro if you have frizzy hair. I had mine done 2 years ago. I was using hair serum and then a bit of styling wax to hold the curls. Okay naman. Kung di mo talaga aayusin chakabels outcome. Time consuming pati. Pero pag nag loosen na yung curls wash and wear na.

Since1992

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #591 on: January 03, 2016, 04:16:17 pm »
If the curls are loose or if your perm is wavy, they're easy to manage. Those who opted for tight/big curls would have a hard time maintaining the style - styling mousse and constant scrunching ang kailangan.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #592 on: January 04, 2016, 06:06:21 am »
^ & ^^ & ^^^

ang high maintenance ng perm.. hehe
I know most girls cut off their perms after a while..di ba siya pwede ma reperm or sobrang damaged na ba?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close