We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Totoo ba na kapag nagpaperm di na sinuklay ang hair? What shampoo/conditioner do you use then? Tagal ko na gusto magpadigiperm. Gusto ko lang maging ready sa maintenance.
I had my digiperm dated 13th May 2013 at T&J Filinvest, I'm one satisfied customer Up to this point kulot pa rin my hair.Now my hair is so long na & I'm thinking of having it cut, nagsawa na kasi ako sa kulot hahaIs it okay if ipa cut ang kulot ng digi perm? I'm also thinking of having a hair spa right after my hair cut. Is that fine too?
10 months na yung perm ko and mahaba na yung hair ko kaya gusto ko na ulit ipakulot. Curly pa naman sya...pero tanong ko lang, kelan recommended magpa-perm ulit?