watch now

Author Topic: Hair Perming Thread 7  (Read 233693 times)

silke

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #300 on: March 28, 2013, 08:23:36 pm »
How much ba sa beauty brick?

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #301 on: March 28, 2013, 09:30:47 pm »
^3500 sa bra length hair :)

layzieg

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #302 on: March 29, 2013, 11:49:11 am »
anyone tried sa The Mane salon and spa or sa tease salon magpa digiperm? nakaka tempt kasi bumili ng voucher

Princess_Chill

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #303 on: March 29, 2013, 10:13:34 pm »
mga sis please enlighten me.....

i have wavy hair kasi...bra length...i have a round face so im thinking of having it rebonded or permed...
dilema talaga...i love curls kaso and pinaka main problem ko sa hair ko is iyong mga tayo-tayong hair iyong malapit sa anit...

1) pag nagpa digi perm ako mas ok ba kesa pa rebond? hindi ba mas lalaki mukha ko kasi curly hair ko?
2) ano difference ng permanent blow dry sa digiperm?

jesylo

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #304 on: April 14, 2013, 11:19:57 pm »
I just want to share my experience with Salon de Orient's Soft Wave Perm (promo bought from Metrodeal). The process is just like traditional perm; they will use ordinary curlers and apply curling solution, then blower your hair para painitan while you still have curlers on. I am very disappointed because I was expecting that they have a machine for that like other salons. The result is really damaged and kinky hair na sobrang tigas. Scam talaga dahil they claim na 6k ang original price ng service na un na kung tutuusin pang-500 pesos lang. At dahil d ko sya natiis, nagparebond ako the next day sa ibang salon and I had to pay 7 times of the price of that voucher dahil d kaya ng ordinary treatment. So for those who bought the same voucher, I suggest do not use it anymore kesa magaya kayo sa kin. Save that voucher na lang so you can save money as well as your hair.

shooting_star

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #305 on: April 15, 2013, 11:29:46 am »
Princess_Chill, yung friend ko round face din pero maganda naman sa kanya ang digiperm. Try mo mag-google ng pics ng girls with similar face shape as yours para makita mo. :)

jesylo, OT pero based from experience, panget talaga promos from Metrodeal.

After I give birth, gusto ko magpadigiperm ulit! :)

silke

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #306 on: April 16, 2013, 07:11:04 pm »
Pwede kaya magpastracurl sa bb kung natradperm ako last dec?

lunalove

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #307 on: April 18, 2013, 01:23:26 pm »
Hi sissies! Is there anyone here who has tried the digiperm at Aaron yoo hair salon? TIA ;)

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #308 on: April 18, 2013, 04:03:38 pm »
Yay! After a loooooong wait, im now officially kulot! Will upload pics later. Had it done at beauty brick ;)

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #309 on: April 22, 2013, 12:10:54 pm »
may naka pag digi perm na dito sa David's Salon and which branch? Any review or picture? thanks!

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #310 on: April 22, 2013, 01:01:28 pm »
http://i37.tinypic.com/ng7v5l.jpg

My hair c/o Mr. Shin of Beauty Brick  ;)

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #311 on: April 22, 2013, 04:43:59 pm »
^ anong size ng curls mo? prang ang liit masyado?

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #312 on: April 22, 2013, 05:02:23 pm »
Nalimot ko na pero medium curls yan.

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #313 on: April 22, 2013, 05:16:11 pm »
right after the procedure? pretty cute :)

shooting_star

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #314 on: April 22, 2013, 05:23:32 pm »
VainDoll, ang pretty! Mukhang beach waves. Medium curls din pinagawa ko kay Mr. Shin before, pero more on princess curls ang kinalabasan :)

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #315 on: April 22, 2013, 05:42:44 pm »
right after the procedure? pretty cute :)

Nope sis, a few days after yata yan. :)

VainDoll, ang pretty! Mukhang beach waves. Medium curls din pinagawa ko kay Mr. Shin before, pero more on princess curls ang kinalabasan :)

Gusto ko ng princess curls haha!

lunalove

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #316 on: April 23, 2013, 01:11:44 am »
I just had my hair permed today at Aaron yoo hair salon. I availed for their sulit promo which is 1300 any length, they used size 16 on my hair because I had my hair rebonded 7 months ago. I am very satisfied with the service. They are very accomodating and meticulous in doing your hair. I would like to share my experience with y'all.

I called their salon for an appointment last Saturday, April 20 2012. I was scheduled Monday, April 22. My sister and I arrived at their salon at exaclty 11am. Yeah, I know I was late :)) that's cause we had to look for the salon, and so, we walked our way from shaw MRT station.  Anyway, as we entered the salon we were greeted by all the staff with a hello. They asked me for my name and if I made an appointment, good thing they took a good note of my apointment, they were able to address me with my name:)) they asked me where I got my promo and i said it's from sulit. They also informed me that thy have an on going promo in metro deal digiperm for 1000 any length. Great isn't it? Too bad it was already too late when I learned about it. The stylist then checked my hair to see how healthy it is. I like the fact that my stylist DJ was very honest to tell me that the bottom part of my hair is really damaged. As i have said, I had rebonded and colored it in a cheapy salon near our place. They offered a treatment to atleast prevent my hair from getting any more damage after the perm. Take note the treatment is also in promo for 1300. I said yes because I think my hair really needs it. They are not hard selling in their services, when you say no they just stop telling you to purchase/ avail the service or product. I paid a total of 2600 for the whole process.

During the whole process, DJ, my stylist, would inform me of the step by step process. She would show me the products that she will use on my hair. To be honest, I really wanted to try beauty brick but then it was too far from our place so I decided to look for other korean salon, I also read from their facebook page that they use Korean medicine for their digital perm. According to DJ, the perming medicine used on my hair is safe to use even if you had your hair rebonded or colored before! Dj did a great job in perming my hair, she really knows what she was doing, a profssional! The whole perming session lasted for 2.30 hours :)) before i left the salon they gave me tips and tricks on how to maintain it. I left the salon with all smiles :)

Sissies, can you help me? I don't really know what hair products I should used for my hair. I've read a lot about digital perming. I know it can make our hair dry and all.. Can you give me any idea what product to use. TIA :))


lunalove

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #317 on: April 23, 2013, 12:27:57 pm »

silke

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #318 on: April 23, 2013, 06:11:03 pm »
VainDoll, ang pretty! Mukhang beach waves. Medium curls din pinagawa ko kay Mr. Shin before, pero more on princess curls ang kinalabasan :)
pano itsura ng princess curls?

shooting_star

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #319 on: April 24, 2013, 12:10:07 pm »
^ parang pa-spiral? Basta hindi siya waves-waves, umiikot. Ewan ko, yun ang tawag ng ibang tao eh. :P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close