watch now

Author Topic: Hair Perming Thread 7  (Read 233439 times)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2012, 04:24:17 pm »
hehe, may ganun pala immune-immune ek. Anyway, I'm not familiar with Herbal Essence. Is that available commercially? Any idea how much?

that's what expert says, and i found it true.. its your choice na rin naman/
yes available naman sya sa market, sa SM supermarket ako nakakabili, meron din sa watsons. I'm now using Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship (for long hair).

Excited na din ako magpa perm sa December, mga Dec 28 siguro. para January 2013, new year, new look! hay excited na!!

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #161 on: October 20, 2012, 09:29:48 am »
gusto ko rin sana december magpa change look para come 2013 new look. kaya lang we're planning to get pregnant kasi, baka by dec mapreggy na ko hindi na ko makakapag digi perm. :)

FoxyPhoenix

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #162 on: October 22, 2012, 10:33:26 am »
friendly advise mga sis! never ever try ang digiperm sa mary pauline salon sa makati! super pinapangit nila ang hair ko  >:( try azta urban salon instead!

i had my digiperm at mary pauline makati (pasong tamo) din, pumangit hair ko :( i'm so sad.. i have long hair at maalaga ako sa hair tapos parang ang kinalabasan ng hair ko pang pang cold perm lang. ang gulu-gulo ng kulot ng hair ko. they only have 1 size ng rod. pano ko kaya mapapagawa para gumanda ayps ng hair ko? disaster eh. may nasunog na part tapos sabog sabog pa hair ko. help..

kinski

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #163 on: October 22, 2012, 04:53:06 pm »
omg.. i am scheduled for hair perm sa kanila next month. when i called them sabi nila they have a lot of rods naman daw. :(  i keep on rescheduling it, i dont know why.. waah, san ba affordable na mag pa perm? BB or azta? i gues i have to cancel na lang sa mary pauline. alaga ko pa naman hair ko. :(

FoxyPhoenix

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #164 on: October 23, 2012, 03:31:20 pm »
^sis no no no, don't perm your hair sa mary pauline pasong tamo! here's my letter to mary pauline, email ko sa kanila:

I am so disappointed with the result of my digiperm. Back in August 2012, a friend told me about your promotion with Metrodeal for a P999.00 Digital Perm (original price of P6,500.00).

Your promo said:

"Put more volume into your hair with today’s MetroDeal: P999 instead of P6500 for a Luxurious Digital Perm for fabulous curls with intense treatment, haircut, wash & blow dry at Mary Pauline Salon and Save 85%.

Highlights
-Achieve loose waves and shiny curls
-Less time spent on styling your hair with curls that lock in place
-Add more volume to your hair through this fabulous perming treatment
-Revive your curls by simply curling them through your fingers
-Treatments are facilitated by well-trained staff to ensure proper care"

I've had long straight hair my entire life and this will be my very first to have it curled so I made researches about Mary Pauline Salon to make sure I will be dealing with really well trained people. I read some positive reviews, thus, made me decide to get the deal and try your digiperm.

When I went to your salon last week on my scheduled digiperm, I was attended by your receptionist which I found nice. She had me sit while Erick and Ariana checked out my hair and made a strand test. They told me I have to pay extra P2,000.00 for a special chemical they need to use for my hair. I was not expecting to pay additional fee since I assusmed special chemicals will be used for the original price your ad is claiming (P 6,500.00) - (compared to other famous salons for digiperm like toney & jackey & beauty brick which ranges P3,500.00-P4,500.00). I asked for any alternatives since I only had extra P500.00 with me that time. They accepted my P500.00 and went on with my treatment.

They showed me different pictures/styles of permed hair, I showed a picture of what I want - loose and big curls, and they agreed. They washed my hair then applied the chemicals. They did not trim my hair, I was expecting a trim first to accentuate the hair once permed, also since this is what was stated in your ad above. They started curling my hair, I noticed that the rods they used have 1 size only which is contradicting to the blogs/experiences I've read. So again I very specifically said that I want loose, big curles. They put my hair under the heat for 1.5 hours. After the treatment, they removed the curlers. I didn't have the loose, big curls I wanted, instead I got tight, curly curls. They didn't even tell me how to maintain/take care of my permed hair. If I hadn't asked when I can wash my hair then I wouldn't know.

After washing my hair for the first time, they went frizzy and dry. The strands of the curls were sabog sabog. I cannot "revive my curls by simply curling them through my fingers". I felt that the service I got from your salon was worth only P999.00 and not P6,500.00 -which your ad was claiming.

Now I am regretting having my hair permed at your salon. That was no "Luxurious Digital Perm with intense treatment" at all. I am just sad that this happened to me and hoping this will not happen to other clients.

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #165 on: October 23, 2012, 04:30:23 pm »
^aww yan din kinakatakot ko, masira hair ko eversince kasi straight hair talaga ako. ngayon pa lang ako magpapa digiperm. sad naman sis, did you go back dun sa salon? pinakita mo sakanila outcome nung perm mo right after you washed it?

FoxyPhoenix

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2012, 05:02:13 pm »
^hindi na sis, useless naman kapag bumalik ako dun. actually nung nagpapaperm ako, may bumalik din na customer na pinerm nila days ago, nagcocomplain kasi dry na dry daw, ang ginawa nila parang may inapply lang na conditioner sa hair nya. pero still hindi happy yung girl.

when can i rebond my hair kaya? pwede kaya after 1 month? i-titrim ko yung ibang kinulot then rebond ko the rest?

kinski

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #167 on: October 24, 2012, 11:19:06 am »
^ omg. i will cancel it na tlg. kaloka. i have straight my entire life. feels sad sa nangyri sa hair mo. the management need to know that.

homegrown

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #168 on: October 24, 2012, 01:59:47 pm »
Ange88 - gusto ko din makita sis sana pede pic  ;D
Ano nga pala yun BB sensya na ha, saka san ko sya makikita?

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #169 on: October 24, 2012, 11:09:10 pm »
Yung Benefits Salon, may promo sa Ensogo. I checked their Facebook page, magaganda naman yung mga gawa nila. Hmmm.. To buy or not to buy?
Sis I blogged about my experience at Benefits
http://www.godsavethenurse.com/2012/09/curly-hair-for-2012/

kabes

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #170 on: October 25, 2012, 08:21:12 am »
Sis I blogged about my experience at Benefits
http://www.godsavethenurse.com/2012/09/curly-hair-for-2012/


maganda naman yung perm mo. parang natural.

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #171 on: October 25, 2012, 10:12:16 am »
^thanks sis. pero ang bilis niya magloose e. hirap mag twist and scrunch every day! parang kelangan 3 hours bago ako pumunta ng work, nagttwisit and scrunch na ako. haha

Panini14

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #172 on: October 25, 2012, 08:04:32 pm »
^hindi na sis, useless naman kapag bumalik ako dun. actually nung nagpapaperm ako, may bumalik din na customer na pinerm nila days ago, nagcocomplain kasi dry na dry daw, ang ginawa nila parang may inapply lang na conditioner sa hair nya. pero still hindi happy yung girl.

when can i rebond my hair kaya? pwede kaya after 1 month? i-titrim ko yung ibang kinulot then rebond ko the rest?

Hi girls! I wanna know din when can I rebond my hair after the digiperm. Nahihirapan ako magmaintain ng curls ko. I wanna go back to my old routine na pagkaligo konting suklay lang go na. TIA!  :)

loverofsummer

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #173 on: October 27, 2012, 02:06:41 pm »
Will try Petra and Pepita tomorrow for my digiperm. This is my second. The first one was with Beauty Brick. :)

yezzi

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #174 on: October 27, 2012, 06:01:33 pm »
I want my hair to have a volume sana instead na straight lang, How long pwede magpa_perm ng hair pag nagparebond?

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #175 on: October 27, 2012, 06:11:43 pm »
Will try Petra and Pepita tomorrow for my digiperm. This is my second. The first one was with Beauty Brick. :)

Sis saang branch ng Petra & Pepita ka? I'm waiting for their Buendia branch to open. 2k daw ang digiperm, pa feedback naman sis and post a pic of your curls if possible. Thanks!

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #176 on: October 27, 2012, 09:14:16 pm »
Hi, calling all permed-hair-Gtalkers!  :D
Anong gamit niyo pang maintain? Share niyo naman.
Mousse, shampoo, conditioner, etc.

Here's my review:

MOUSSE:
Finesse Curl Defining Mousse - Okay naman. Im on my my 2nd bottle na, no choice, wala akong makitang iba eh  :-X
Monea Curl Defining Milk - Mura. I find it sticky. Di ako nagandahan.
Watson's Bouncy Cream - Mabango, pwede na. Mura pa.
FX Curls Up Curl Reviving Mousse - Sayang pera ko dito, panget!
Vitress - I put it sa hair tips lang to lessen frizziness.

May nakita pa ko sa Landmark, yung "Lush Curl bla bla.."
Color violet yung bottle, gusto ko sana itry kaso baka masayang na naman pera ko.

Di ko makita yung sinasabi niyong V05 Curl Defining Mousse.  :-\

Sa shampoo and conditioner naman, maganda yung HE Toussle Me Softly. Lambot.
Gusto ko try yung Hello Hydration saka Totally Twisted.

Naghahanap pa rin ako hanggang ngayon ng magandang mousse, shampoo, conditioner, deep treatment.  ;) Share kayo pag me alam kayo.

Share ko rin sa inyo pag me nagamit akong maganda.  ;)

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #177 on: October 28, 2012, 12:30:55 am »
Nalulungkot ako kase parang di na tight yun curls ko. Nagloloose na siya. :(

loverofsummer

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #178 on: October 28, 2012, 08:36:28 am »
Sis saang branch ng Petra & Pepita ka? I'm waiting for their Buendia branch to open. 2k daw ang digiperm, pa feedback naman sis and post a pic of your curls if possible. Thanks!

Sis, sa Legarda ako. Sige, sige will do that. :)

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Hair Perming Thread 7
« Reply #179 on: October 28, 2012, 05:48:07 pm »
^Thanks, sis! :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close