We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Anjfree, your baby is just a few weeks old di ba? At that age as much as possible don't let your baby go at long stretches without getting milk. Ganyan din problem ng baby ko before. He rather sleep. Ako naman I welcome that since hello that means sleep for me too. But I learned here that that shouldn't be the way. Maybe that also explains the low weight gain. So from then on I wake him up to nurseRe rate, I think I paid zeny feliciano around php 7k for a (3) 1hr consultation. Included here is a lactation massage
grayce - are you pertaining to the LATCH seminar? last week sya August 18. dumaan ako pero patapos na rin. unless meron ulit next month.ewan ko kung ako lang pero di ako masipag magpump pag nasa house kahit gaano katagal ang long weekends hehe! pero ok naman kami. mas enjoyk o kasi direct feeding pag off kami. kahit lumabas kami, na kaming dalawa lang ni baby na lampin lang ang dala at extra diaper, ok na. wala ng maraming dala kasi latch na lang pag nagutom.
mga sis help naman, 3 days palang baby ko nag try akong mag breastfeed pero walang milk na lumalabas, sumasakit lang dibdib ko pano kaya mawawala yung sakit? feeling ko kasi ang bigat bigat ng dibdib ko pero wala namang lumalabas na milk.