watch now

Author Topic: Suggested Schools in Alabang Area  (Read 43464 times)

**My Sweet November**

  • Guest
Re: Suggested Schools in Alabang Area
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2015, 08:21:16 pm »
^Soon to open pa lang daw iyong sa Muntinlupa ;)

http://apecschools.edu.ph/branches.html

sofia0624

  • Guest
Re: Suggested Schools in Alabang Area
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2015, 03:03:08 pm »
Hi Sisters, Where to enroll my son for preschool? what school can you suggest in Alabang Area. Im considering Southville but medyo malayo na sa amin but if good naman feedbacks ok na rin.

Hi, I'm an alumna from Southville International School and Colleges and I strongly recommend Southville to you. :)
Yes, there are differences in nationalities, cultures, behaviors etc. but what I love about Southville is the help we get from our teachers. They are very approachable, willing to extend their time in order to help their students with their studies. Not only that, the entire community (including other department/employees) are very approachable as well.
Plus, the SPEAK ENGLISH DRIVE. I am truly grateful that Southville has implemented this because it helped me to express myself more in English until today that I'm already working.

Southville also exposes students to Research as early as grade school that's why when they get to College, doing the thesis is nothing new to them. That's the school you want for your child! :)

Do you need proof? Just recently, Southville received the Gold certification from IIP (Investor in People) making Southville the first organization in ASIA to go straight to Gold. IIP is all about how the community bring the best out of its employees/teachers through avenues of learning and development.


Chayong Ako

  • Guest
Re: Suggested Schools in Alabang Area
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2016, 07:27:41 pm »
I have a lot of friends who got their children enrolled in Manresa, geographically located in Paranaque, but very near Alabang area na po. Visit their website http://php.manresaschool.edu.ph/Manresa/

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close