We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^mode of payment nila is thru CC, paypal, or bank transfer
^^thanks sis purple629, so yun na lang din gagawin ko. Kaya lang just today, that Yolly and I had an argument over the phone. I called her to say na I need the confirmation but Ken wont issue it so sya na lang daw mag email (she gave her email). I'll just send her the details then mag reply sya after three days. Of course I asked why three days pa. Ayun, she just yelled to me na bakit daw nagmamadali ako malayo pa naman. I answered her na Im expecting prompt action since I already paid the deposit. Then she challenged me to just cancel the reservation. Kainis lang akto nya, parang hindi customer ang kausap. Ken seems not interested to reply in queries, Yolly is arrogant. So I'm thinking if i give up ko na lang ba yung reservation to find other hostels or even hotel na lang basta OK ang customer service.