Hi mga sis!

Not yet engaged but beau and I are planning to tie the knot next year- 2016. Our budget is 150k-250k. We're hoping to have our wedding around QC area. I've asked Oasis and LoL unfortunately their package ranges from 130k to almost 200k, venue+caterer and a few inclusions. Eh may church pa, p/v, etc., to think of. Huhu

Just want to share- I stumbled upon
KAKI BITES Catering while browsing through OLX. Anyone heard of them? They have Worry-Free Wedding Package for P 138,500.00 only (100pax). See below:
Worry-Free Wedding Package
P138,500 first 100 pax Excess: PHP 395/pax
INCLUSIONS-
Reception Sound System (DJ, Operator and Technician)
Reception Program (Fairy Tale inspired program)
Prof. Master of Ceremonies to host the wedding banquet
Event Coordinator (full coordinator of the entire reception)
Buffet banquet
Reception Styling (drapes, swags, Flower Arrangements, tiffany chairs, ...)
8pcs Mood Lighting, Disco Lights
3-layered satelite cake
Doves
Bottle of wine
Confetti Flickers & Fountain Parade
Wedding Banquet Essentials
Full assistance from banquet staff (wait-staff, food attendants, and more)
Full assistance from Event consultants and Coordinators (will assist from looking for a venue til your wedding day)
P/V Coverage [OR] Gowns for the whole entourage
Photo Booth [OR] 70pcs Figurine souvenirs
Invitation Cards [OR] upgrade cake to Fondant Cake [OR] Bridal Gown
Bridal Car (Uniformed Driver included; Fuel; Flower)
They are accredited in the ff. venues:
1. Don jose Heights Clubhouse , Q.c
2. Tuscany Events Hall
3. Don Antonio Heights Clubhouse
4. Vista Verde Clubhouse Cainta
5. Estelitas Glass Dome Events center taytay
6. Parkridge estates clubhouse
7. Emeperors place cainta
BUT I cannot find any reviews online... Also, my sis-in-law-to-be warned me about getting suppliers
na hindi masyadong advertised...

I saw though in Facebook that they were Kathryn Bernardo's caterer during her 18th birthday and also one DJ got them as caterer for her wedding.
They also have Wedding Package for P 89,500.00. I can send the detailed packages if you want.

You can also check
1. Bella Creative Events (
http://www.bellacreativeevents.com/); and
2. Schatzie's Events Management (
http://www.schatziesevents.com/)
They have affordable wedding packages as well. Happy preps to all of us!
