watch now

Author Topic: HCG Diet (Thread 2)  (Read 117747 times)

raven03

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #440 on: December 06, 2012, 10:59:34 am »
Hi girls! I am restarting this again, I was supposed to give the bottle to a friend pero nag back-out last minute so akin na lang. I should've gotten it earlier para sana tapos na by the time the 25th rolls in. I lost 2 kgs last time, I was okay with it, pero now seryosohin ko na talaga, I'm shooting for 5.

Loading phase kanina and I emjoyed it. pero nagsasawa na ko. excited na ko mag-phase 2! I plan to make my intake 700 cals kasi I want to do some light running or pilates, I can't live without any sort of exercise =(

belliecute

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #441 on: December 06, 2012, 01:42:21 pm »
got my intermountain drops na.. ive been reading a lot here and im still afraid to start..

il buy my weighing scale na later para maka start na tom.

sisses pwede naman salt di ba pero meron bang specific salt na mas ok for hcg dieters?

mommy_cel

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #442 on: December 07, 2012, 06:22:36 am »
hi mga sis.  so far ok naman ako.  its my fourth day today. 

talaga nman pala nawawala yung pagka gutom.  pagkainom ko lang ng tubig maya maya burp na ko ng burp.  ang kaso, gaya on my way home yesterday, sa megamall ang daan ko, oh my god parusa nung naka amoy ako ng pagkain.  pagka amoy ko biglang nafeel ko nagugutom na ko!  so dali dali nalang ako lumabas ng mall at umuwi.

btw i bought those melba toast in healthy options.  masarap sya ah!  mahilig ako actually sa ganun.  si husband, hindi nagustuhan. hehe atleast wala akong kaagaw.

hopefully kayanin ko to... i didnt tell my husband im doing this.  he doesnt believe in diets kasi eh and supplements.  baka mapagalitan ako.  hehe kaya sssshhhhh :P

xtin3810

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #443 on: December 10, 2012, 04:54:49 pm »
anyone here on Phase 3!? share your experiences naman po. Ive been on this for 1 week na and stable naman so far. Once palang ako nagsteak day when I gained more than 2 lbs. It's kinda weird though kasi diba no sugar and starch? But I "accidentally" ate an empanada and I was expecting na mag gain ako the other day, but not. I tried experimenting ( I know, bad) I ate bread and cookies, breaded chicken and margarita and pancit. My weight never reached the 2lbs benchmark. Maybe because I was taking Myslim after eating carbs? Pero 2 times a week ko lang ginawa [textspeak!] Myslim ha.

Sana magtuloy tuloy na wag ako mag gain. Lalo na at Christmas is very near!!

ailz

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #444 on: December 13, 2012, 11:57:39 pm »
Anyone here who start on round 2 kahit wala pang 1month and 2 weeks (6 weeks)?
last Nov 13 ako nag end plus 3 days. supposedly  Jan 1 pa ko pwede magsimula. Pero I mess up with the transition period and ate a lot of cashew tarts (si mama kasi)tinapay, brownies haaayyy and itong buong 3 weeks hindi ko din nasunod yung no starch no sugar rules since  breads are my weakness talaga pero I'm always watching the quantity- I gain from 150 to 155  nung 2 days ng transition period, then went down from 155 to 153 three weeks after. gusto ko sana mag round 2 sa dec 16 1 month yan after my last hcg kasi may reunion kami this 29th. sa ibang blog may mga nakita ako na nag round 2 after 3 weeks lang and succesful naman daw.

Sheeen

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #445 on: December 14, 2012, 09:41:17 am »
Hello, I'm new here. :) Read two threads and researched for a bit, and I'm finally starting P1D1 today. I'm hopeful na with enough determination I will lose the extra 40-50 lbs and keep it off.

If my pellets run out before I get to 40 days, can I continue with drops (planning to use them on the next round if necessary) or do I need to stick with pellets?

un1z

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #446 on: December 14, 2012, 11:47:56 am »
^you may continue with drops sis.

Sheeen

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #447 on: December 15, 2012, 07:22:26 am »
^you may continue with drops sis.

Thanks sis! :) Gained 4 lbs after day 1 of loading though. I'm actually quite worried because I pushed myself so hard just to keep gorging yesterday even though sakit na ng tummy ko.

xtin3810

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #448 on: December 17, 2012, 08:25:46 pm »
sa mga nagstart na ilan na po na lose niyo?

ailz

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #449 on: December 18, 2012, 10:19:51 pm »
I lost 22 pounds for 40 days  2x ako huminto.cheat ako sa breads pero yung ist 21 days lang talaga umeffect sa kin nung nagcontinue na ko sa 40 after my period puro stalls lang- I gained 5 pounds on my 3rd day nung diet without hcg na kasi kumain ako ng tarts.

My Mom lost 11 pounds in 21 days, I

pinkgal

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #450 on: December 20, 2012, 04:42:46 pm »
Hi sisses, may nakatry na ba sa inyo ng slimline brand ng hcg? iyun na kasi yung tinda ni jem_jewelry.. sana my feedbacks dito..thanks!

ailz

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #451 on: December 23, 2012, 02:39:45 pm »
Hi sisses, may nakatry na ba sa inyo ng slimline brand ng hcg? iyun na kasi yung tinda ni jem_jewelry.. sana my feedbacks dito..thanks!
OPO na try ko yun sa kanya po ko bumili nung second time ko form my mom and me
parang hindipo siya kasing effective nung pellete nya intermountain yung brand. yung mom ko lost only 9-10 pounds sa 21 days.

pinkgal

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #452 on: December 24, 2012, 08:55:40 pm »
Thanks sis.. buti na lang i did my research.. yung intermountain brand ang nabili ko from a sulit seller.. buti umabot ngayong araw yung hcg ko..super happy..saktong sakto sa loading phase!! :)

beautyandcurves

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #453 on: December 28, 2012, 06:07:46 am »
ano po mas effective drops or pellet?

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #454 on: January 01, 2013, 03:19:56 pm »
i missed my program! ::) going to start again on January 4... excited!!! maintained my weight sine my last diet  :D

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #455 on: January 02, 2013, 02:39:56 pm »
Phase 1 day 2 today. Andami kong kinain kahapon; carbonara, bacon, graham cake, graham crackers, at lechon pero wala pang 2lbs.yung na-gain ko. Phase 2 na ko bukas, i don't drink coffee or tea, pwede ba yung Swiss Miss Diet drink(25 calories) yung inumin ko for breakfast?

la vampira

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #456 on: January 03, 2013, 01:42:52 am »
I've been reading thru the threads about HCG and I'm finally doing it! Just got done with the first day of loading and ang hirap pala! I'm currently 115lbs but I used to weigh just about 90lbs I packed on some weight last year and I want to keep it off in 2013!! I hope I can get through this, I'm super inspired by the success stories here sa forum!

mimi0408

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #457 on: January 03, 2013, 03:05:27 pm »
Hi mga sis  :)

I read the past thread and yung past posts about this. Pahelp naman sana hehe. I really want to lose at least 20-30lbs for my wedding this December and since maraming good feedback about this diet, I really want to start it next month (kasi I'm going to try the 5-day reset plan ng Nutrimeal this month) and I have the ff. questions sana:


  • Where can I buy the drops?
  • Which brand should I get?
  • Where can I get the instructions/procedures?

Thanks sa sasagot mga sis  :)

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #458 on: January 04, 2013, 12:11:59 pm »
I'm not gonna follow the new protocol which is 3 days loading phase... so instead of starting today, will start tom til sunday for loading... yay!  ;D

whatsmyusername

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 2)
« Reply #459 on: January 05, 2013, 11:23:09 pm »
sis mimi0408: you can buy hcg drops from sulit or ebay sellers, meron ding may contact number ng seller dito, backread na lang para mahingi mo. i used intermountain hcg drops and ok naman siya. pag bumili ka usually may kasama ng procedures and sample recipes yun pero i strongly suggest na basahin mo yung "POUNDS AND INCHES" ni dr. simeon para lalo mong maintindihan how this diet will work and what to expect from this.  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close