Author Topic: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?  (Read 17610 times)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2012, 11:44:00 pm »
Actually kung geek na ang girl or guy, ang mas nakaka-attract ay yung physical attributes nya, not the geeky part. I take it sa first impression kasi ito.
Parang si Superman aka christophe reeve etc sa kanyang alter ego. Geek pero naman sobrang gwapo at ang ganda ng katawan. Pero geek na kamukha nung komedyanteng si tado, di ba di ka naman talaga maatract agad?

I'm talking as a girl shempre. Ha!ha!ha!

JakeTheDog

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2012, 10:38:55 am »
Yes. Geeky = Smart. It's also a plus if she likes video games and Discovery Channel. Uh oh Ceasar Milan too  ;)

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2012, 05:40:57 am »
Actually kung geek na ang girl or guy, ang mas nakaka-attract ay yung physical attributes nya, not the geeky part. I take it sa first impression kasi ito.
Parang si Superman aka christophe reeve etc sa kanyang alter ego. Geek pero naman sobrang gwapo at ang ganda ng katawan. Pero geek na kamukha nung komedyanteng si tado, di ba di ka naman talaga maatract agad?

I'm talking as a girl shempre. Ha!ha!ha!

hahaha! natawa ako sobra dito!!!

swerte ko ganito boyfriend ko. most will call him an uber geek. nagagwapuhan talaga ako sa kanya. actually kaya ko siya naging boyfriend kasi gwapo siya at super talino. nung ma meet ko siya, na-weirdan ako sa kanya, pero napansin ko din na gwapo, ganda ng mata, ilong, dimples, balat, height (impt kasi sa kin mas mataas sa kin - I'm 5'7" kya medyo madalang yun dito sa Pinas) tapos nung nagsmile na wala na. So parang lahat ng ka geek/nerd-an niya, endearing sa akin kasi he's easy on the eyes.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 05:47:47 am by Antigone »

Observer54

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2012, 01:33:02 pm »

I once asked a lady not to remove her geeky reading glasses while we do it. hehe may dating eh!  ;D

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2012, 03:00:41 pm »
I'm very much into video games and gadgets. I avoid human contact as much as I can, bury myself in books, speak StarWars/LoTR/ASoIAF/etc..., often talk about ancient civilizations and my cats. I'm also as blind as a bat without contact lenses/glasses ---  these traits drew my husband in.

However, I don't think he'd fall for me if I weighed 90 kgs., had unkempt hair, sported female mustache, and wore baggy statement shirts all the time. So yes, looking somewhat presentable is still a must. 

Popo_Potato

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2012, 05:03:58 am »
Geek is the new sexy!!

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2012, 10:18:11 am »
^one hot nerd/geek at that sis :) just curious why avoid human contact as much as possible?

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2012, 10:26:15 am »
hahaha! natawa ako sobra dito!!!

swerte ko ganito boyfriend ko. most will call him an uber geek. nagagwapuhan talaga ako sa kanya. actually kaya ko siya naging boyfriend kasi gwapo siya at super talino. nung ma meet ko siya, na-weirdan ako sa kanya, pero napansin ko din na gwapo, ganda ng mata, ilong, dimples, balat, height (impt kasi sa kin mas mataas sa kin - I'm 5'7" kya medyo madalang yun dito sa Pinas) tapos nung nagsmile na wala na. So parang lahat ng ka geek/nerd-an niya, endearing sa akin kasi he's easy on the eyes.

wow sis. antangkad mo pala.

I'm very much into video games and gadgets. I avoid human contact as much as I can, bury myself in books, speak StarWars/LoTR/ASoIAF/etc..., often talk about ancient civilizations and my cats. I'm also as blind as a bat without contact lenses/glasses ---  these traits drew my husband in.

However, I don't think he'd fall for me if I weighed 90 kgs., had unkempt hair, sported female mustache, and wore baggy statement shirts all the time. So yes, looking somewhat presentable is still a must. 

that's true. i guess i'm also a geek on the inside. i love reading books and i study a lot. i read freaking Almanac of the Uncanny when i was 10 and love reading psychiatry books and encyclopedia. i also love good "intelligent" conversations. ganun. pero inaalagaan ko naman sarili ko, kikay din kasi.  ::)

i have a prof before, di siya gwapo and he's very shy and geek talaga pero andami nagkakacrush sa kanya. may mga hanep na banat pa nga dati sa kanya, liked he asked "are you with me" while discussing tapos may sumagot ng "forever!". nakakatuwa. may something endearing talaga sa kanya. pero in fairness naman sa kanya maganda siya manamit. well ironed and properly coordinated ang colors.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 10:48:49 am by iwannabeasupermodel »

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2012, 10:55:55 am »
I hate humans, sis. I'd rather spend time with my cats.  ;D  Kidding aside, I'm not that antisocial naman. I can be charming when outside, or if I want to.  it's just that I prefer being by myself because I get stressed out when I'm around people. I like going to parties but after an hour or so, sobrang drained na ako. :(

And I really enjoy just curling up on the couch with my fave book. That and video games.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2012, 11:30:34 am »
^I think I can relate lol not that Im also a bookworm and have cats but Id rather go watch a good movie or surf the net than mingle with people, aside from my kids and husband lol.


Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2012, 11:38:05 am »
^Less stress, di ba? Plus points if your husband likes to stay at home din. :)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2012, 11:46:16 am »
^YUP!

Hubby is also homebuddy, we only go out for good movies and dinner dates.

I think OT na tayo lol. Even if I despise parties and social gatherings, and that prefer to be in my room or inside a movie house, doesnt mean I dont want to look good, wear heels and put on make up :)

JakeTheDog

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2012, 07:37:44 pm »
Perfect chick would be anyone I can hang out with and watch Star Wars, LOTR, or the Matrix while eating popcorn.

Nalala ko tuloy yung favorite TV quote ko “Look, Elliot. Every year we bounce around this thing and I never had the courage to stand up and tell you how I feel. I’m crazy about you. And I want you to know if I had the choice of hanging out with anyone in the entire world or sitting at home with you eating pizza watching a crappy TV show, I’d choose you every time.”

Can anyone guess what show it was from?  :)

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2012, 08:40:42 pm »
@sis Stylishmommy, indeed. Kelangan pa rin mag ayos kahit walang party.  :) My husband is the male version of me. We often spend nights gaming or doing Star Wars marathon. He hates human interaction as well. LOL.

Jake, so you watch Scrubs huh?

"Anyone can be killed."

JakeTheDog

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2012, 07:09:04 am »
@sis Stylishmommy, indeed. Kelangan pa rin mag ayos kahit walang party.  :) My husband is the male version of me. We often spend nights gaming or doing Star Wars marathon. He hates human interaction as well. LOL.

Jake, so you watch Scrubs huh?

"Anyone can be killed."


Yes I do. I'm a big fan actually. Too bad, tapos na yung show. Buti na lang may HIMYM pa. =). Swerte ng hubby mo. Usually, girls don't like films with lots of fancy effects.  ;D

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2012, 08:38:31 am »
^^Im not to the point of hating human interaction, Im just not into superficial human interaction :) I only have 1 close female friend and my bestfriend is my husband.


Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2012, 05:53:04 pm »
Jake, fancy effects? You kidding? I'm a big fan. The weirder the better. :)


Sis Stylish, same here. I only have 3 real friends and they're all in the Philippines (sadly). I'd choose playing video games nonstop over socializing with phony people.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2012, 05:57:12 pm »
i've also had my fair share of turning down my friends' invitations to go out so that i can continue reading my book. haha!

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2012, 08:31:54 pm »
^I used to love books but now Im into  movies lol. I'd rather watch movies alone than pretend to be having fun with so called "friends"

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2012, 09:43:46 pm »
^my friends are real friends naman pero these books really got me hooked, minsan lang din kasi ako mag leisure reading kasi i study most of the time.  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close