Author Topic: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?  (Read 17652 times)

Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2012, 07:54:43 am »
opinion ko lang po yan  ;)

Yup.  That's why I said, "huh?"  Medyo off-topic kasi.

(I mean, duh, the fact that you posted that in GT makes it your opinion.  Nobody is disputing your ownership of it.)

iamoptimistic

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2012, 08:47:07 am »
taray! this could have been said a lil lighter tho..  ;)

agape

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2012, 12:50:06 pm »
^oo nga, pati pala previous post ko e nahimay niya. :p
But since it's just a post, we don't really know how sweet or mataray he wanted to say it.
Anyways, guys are rough/harsh in general, so I don't take personal offense.
Maybe he forgets that this forum has mostly female posters, but then again, we are in the MALE sub forum. Peace.  ::)
Pasensya na ulit sa OT, masisita na naman ako.
So strict here ah (Konyo tone)

In my opinion, I think I'm not that clueless naman, I live with guys and geeks and nerds and geniuses, and I observe them a lot with the girls, and talk about their tastes and opinions, though not all are acceptable to me, since i have my own tastes and opinions and values (how I value physical and inner beauty). That's my population sample. I don't know about Mr. Punch, I guess I have to make him an exception. I can see that he is very much into the details (beauty details and thread post details) and can really give us point-by-point/word-per-word explanation. It's not really typical of most guys (it's a compliment) To be detailed in most things except when it's about their toys or hobbies. Peace.

iamoptimistic

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2012, 01:00:26 pm »
hahaha!!! why this grin in my face?? can't help it.  ;D

thus, i try not to comment further, noted: we are on the men zone.

but i feel for sis maelovesmilktea (she seems pretty nice) maybe di nya lang ma express herself or she chose not to. So, ayan di nakatiis.. hehe! but i manage to deliver the line lighter, (did i?)  :P

Same tayo ng observation about ''him'' but not totally.. so-so lang. Mr. Punch is a nice guy. We don't know where his coming but i can say he's one cool-smart guy.  ;)

--> patay! OT!!  ;D

Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2012, 01:39:06 pm »
^"Nice"?  "Cool-smart"?  Nooooooo..... you're ruining my reputation!  ;D

iamoptimistic

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2012, 01:42:08 pm »
^"Nice"?  "Cool-smart"?  Nooooooo..... you're ruining my reputation!  ;D

wahahaha!!! YESSSSSSSSS WAY!! did i? oohhh, im scared!  ;D

maelovesmilktea

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2012, 09:44:01 pm »
Yup.  That's why I said, "huh?"  Medyo off-topic kasi.

(I mean, duh, the fact that you posted that in GT makes it your opinion.  Nobody is disputing your ownership of it.)

off-topic??? sinagot ko lang yung question Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?.

hindi po ako lalaban, hahahaha :))  my 2 posts versus your 1881 posts? nah! kbye! :))
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 09:55:27 pm by maelovesmilktea »

Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2012, 02:59:19 am »
off-topic??? sinagot ko lang yung question Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?.

hindi po ako lalaban, hahahaha :))  my 2 posts versus your 1881 posts? nah! kbye! :))

I wasn't disputing the fact that you answered that question.  I was pointing to the fact that you were off-topic.

(Because frankly, everyone who has ever been off topic has tried to somehow answer a question.  That much is obvious.)

maelovesmilktea

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2012, 12:36:02 pm »
I wasn't disputing the fact that you answered that question.  I was pointing to the fact that you were off-topic.

(Because frankly, everyone who has ever been off topic has tried to somehow answer a question.  That much is obvious.)

I AM NOT OT. so pag tungkol sayo ang topic, hindi ito off-topic? "Nooooooo..... you're ruining my reputation!" hahaha nakakatuwa ka ahaha 'nuff said.

hazelnutduchess

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2012, 06:58:50 pm »
This thread is funny! Different din kasi ang types ng geek/nerd eh. I guess there's the more straightforward geeky type na ma-anime and stuff, but meron din yung academic type na maraming alam. Then there's the gamer type. I find the latter two attractive in both sexes. Nasa pagdadala rin ata yan eh. Like syempre pag maganda kahit gaano ka nerdy at geeky matutuwa ang guys sayo. But yes, I want to see what the guys think about this.

pikapika2501

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2012, 03:34:23 am »
sagutin ko lang yung topic ah.

nakaka-attract nga ang nerdy,

pero ang dami nilang cons. like marmai silang pananaw sa buhay na duh? like i care :P hehe. feeling kasi madalas ng nerdy, maganda na sila etc. :P dami nilang conviction hehe :P

franc1sgmp

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2012, 09:47:09 am »
on the condition na may boobs at pwet, sige ok yun.

pero kung nerdy yung babae kasi no choice, hmmm no thanks.

Huntress Krystle

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2012, 04:02:27 am »
I'm geeky in the sense that I enjoy video games, books and reading/watching about history (and proud of it). Fortunately, majority of my past relationships are with geeky guys as well (so awa ng Diyos may nagkakagusto naman sakin kahit geeky ako). I find them cute and sensible to talk to. :) Basta balanced lang yung pagiging geek.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 09:00:38 pm by Huntress Krystle »

franc1sgmp

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2012, 01:55:21 pm »
I AM NOT OT. so pag tungkol sayo ang topic, hindi ito off-topic? "

honga naman. Talino mo ah  ;D

ok ako na yung OT.  :D :D

Observer54

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2012, 01:48:58 pm »
Yes there are some geeky/nerdy girls na talaga namang nakakagigil.  ;)

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2012, 11:06:54 pm »
if she's hot, why not?

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2012, 01:21:28 am »
sagutin ko lang yung topic ah.

nakaka-attract nga ang nerdy,

pero ang dami nilang cons. like marmai silang pananaw sa buhay na duh? like i care :P hehe. feeling kasi madalas ng nerdy, maganda na sila etc. :P dami nilang conviction hehe :P

i feel you! andami sinasabi minsan ng geeky people.  ;) i think nerdies think they're cool and right and the highest form of people in the world.

ako i'm geeky in a grade conscious way na nagpapanggap na hindi grade conscious pero todo aral sa bahay at laging nasa library after class. haiz sana matapos na sem.

cheekywraps

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2012, 08:47:33 pm »
yes, because there will be things that guys can easily relate to.

Tomo, kasi meron silang similarities/likes.

jazzlawyer

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2012, 09:30:05 pm »
Hi.
I'm just wondering if a geeky/nerdy girl is attractive to guys?
Not the know-it-all-type.
Geeky/Nerdy= likes Anime, books, study, wears glasses etc.

Your inputs are welcome!

I love books, I still study (until now because I need it for work ) and I still in the denial stage that Im have to wear my prescription glasses all the time. Geek/ Nerdy na tawag dun? Geek pala ako  ;D

lenjeearroyo24

  • Guest
Re: Do GEEKY/NERDY girls attract or is a turn-on for guys?
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2012, 06:41:17 pm »
a lot of them are incredibly cute and endearing but very shy.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close