We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I tried to go on no rice diet for several days in my attempt to lose weight fast, pero napansin ko bumaba yung output ko kaya back to rice ako. diet plays a huge role talaga. tsaka na nga ako magdadiet. mas gusto kong masustain magbreastfeed lalo na that i'll be back to work na next month. I'm starting to build my supply for freezing.
^before I usually spend atleast 15mins on each breast. depends if feeling ko may "laman" pa then go lang even if wala nang let down kasi for sure there will be another let down again.