We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi sisters, do you have contact of a printing shop who can produce misalettes?
mga sis ask ko lang saang part sa misalette yubg personal vow?
Hello mga sis..To all caleruega brides here - I have a copy of the new missal just PM me lang po..with songs narin po sya just in case you want to know kung saan dapat papasok yung mga kakantahin ng choir / band nyo..Naka-layout narin po sya for bookfold printing (pang misalette type) i-edit nyo nalang po yung name ng couple..hehe..If you are having trouble printing the file, just let me know para ma-guide ko kayo sa setting ng printer nyo..By the way, remind ko lang po kayo mga sis na sa mga readings (1st reading / 2nd reading, responsorial psalm & the gospel) iba-iba po sya per day..so please don't copy the wordings dun sa copy ko.If you are having trouble looking for the right text sa mga readings, just inform me and I'll be glad to provide it sa inyo..Happy preps mga sis & God Bless!
Hello po to all forumers. Newbie po ako dito and wedding ko po on December 23, 2012 at San Antonio de Padua in Silang. I'm looking for an English Wedding Misalette but I could'nt find one sa Net. I know na malapit na yung wedding but almost all of our preparations are already in place.Mga Sis, pa-tulong naman po kung meron po sa inyong may soft copy ng Wedding Misalette baka pwede po ma-isend sa email ko @ mlabril09@gmail.com. Thank you so much in advance!
Thank you for your advice sis! Actually, nakausap ko na yung priest na mag-o-officiate sa wedding namin. He said it's OK if we give our own misalette. He just wants to read it first so I'll send him an email of the misalette. Baka sis meron ka din pwede pahiram sa akin para additional inputs lang. mlabril09@gmail.com. Thanks