Author Topic: POLL for guys: Do you prefer an aggressive girl or pa-demure?  (Read 11520 times)

sweetyashie

  • Guest
Re: POLL for guys: Do you prefer an aggressive girl or pa-demure?
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2013, 02:42:57 pm »
^^in short, nasa loob ang kulo  ;D

markyy

  • Guest
Re: POLL for guys: Do you prefer an aggressive girl or pa-demure?
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2013, 10:37:07 am »
pademure sa labas at sa loob hehe.. you girls agree na most of the time na loob ang kulo nyo?

brendzy

  • Guest
Re: POLL for guys: Do you prefer an aggressive girl or pa-demure?
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2013, 06:46:38 pm »
depende sa sitwasyon yan  ;D

Chinito

  • Guest
Re: POLL for guys: Do you prefer an aggressive girl or pa-demure?
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2013, 10:03:31 pm »
Magpaka totoo lang kayo. yun ang gusto namin...  we don't care kung maligalig kayo, maharot, demure or wild..  ;D

argento

  • Guest
Re: POLL for guys: Do you prefer an aggressive girl or pa-demure?
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2013, 12:42:08 pm »
aggresive for me.

demure? paaasahin ka lang.

magicflakes

  • Guest
Re: POLL for guys: Do you prefer an aggressive girl or pa-demure?
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2013, 04:54:02 am »
 If we're alone, then let's go with the aggressive 8)

ragnar_danneskjold

  • Guest
Re: POLL for guys: Do you prefer an aggressive girl or pa-demure?
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2013, 10:39:24 am »
If we're alone, then let's go with the aggressive 8)

Ako din! haha. I like an adventurous and aggressive girl kapag kami lang 2. Girls, ano bang clues na "secretly" aggressive ang isang babae?

tough_guy

  • Guest
Re: POLL for guys: Do you prefer an aggressive girl or pa-demure?
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2013, 12:01:51 pm »
mas gusto ko being the one who's chased.. yung may pagka agressive ang dating, pero sa tamang lugar.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: POLL for guys: Do you prefer an aggressive girl or pa-demure?
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2013, 03:05:34 pm »
Ako din! haha. I like an adventurous and aggressive girl kapag kami lang 2. Girls, ano bang clues na "secretly" aggressive ang isang babae?

no way to find out.. unless.. you are alone with her.. :p

ragnar_danneskjold

  • Guest
Re: POLL for guys: Do you prefer an aggressive girl or pa-demure?
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2013, 03:36:29 pm »
no way to find out.. unless.. you are alone with her.. :p

hay. gotta find that "her."

jaemi33

  • Guest
Re: POLL for guys: Do you prefer an aggressive girl or pa-demure?
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2013, 09:48:07 am »
I think guys love a girl with mixed of both aggressive and assertive.

What I mean aggressive is a girl who knows how to speak up her mind and has a control of her life. Nakakapagod kasi rin ang dependent na girl. And an assertive girl is someone who has manner, I think.

For my case, guys/people always mistaken me as this wild party girl kasi they always see me out with my friends and having this crazy party. I admit, I'm really a party-goer and I love having a lot of fun but that doesn't mean that I'm a push over girl either. It just happened that I'm surrounded with friends who love to party talaga kaya I'm always out. then, I met this guy at a party and we were already kind of a good mood when he tried to do something and I stopped him. I voiced out to him that we should take everything slowly since I really like him and after that I've gained his respect :) I guess he wasn't expecting that from a party goer's mouth lol We are dating now and later on he told me, he fell for me when I told him I want to take everything slowly since he saw my vulnerable side that I don't usually show and he never gets bored with me kasi I'm still the same crazy fun-going me haha

So my say is just have fun. I think guys find girls very attractive when she is having fun with her life :) Just my opinion haha

Black_Bear

  • Guest
Re: POLL for guys: Do you prefer an aggressive girl or pa-demure?
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2013, 08:27:19 pm »
Pwede bang parehas ^_^

onilord

  • Guest
Re: POLL for guys: Do you prefer an aggressive girl or pa-demure?
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2013, 12:19:30 pm »
Ako kasi mahiyain ako, I will appreciate kung yung girl e bibigyan ako ng konting hint na gusto din nya ako. Pero ayoko naman ng sobrang aggressive, baka matrauma ako ahah. Gusto ko yung balanced lang, yung babaeng may class at conservative (respectable) pero hindi pakipot. More importantly, gusto ko yung totoo sya sa sarili nya. Kung malandi e wala e, type ko e hahah.

Carduran

  • Guest
Re: POLL for guys: Do you prefer an aggressive girl or pa-demure?
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2013, 08:13:20 am »
i prefer someone who is aggressive, someone who says what she wants, does what she wants, anytime anywhere. as long as tama yung position niya.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close