watch now

Author Topic: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII  (Read 35035 times)

pink.sunshine

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2012, 11:33:38 am »
ohh. thanks sis! :)

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2012, 05:55:02 am »
i love the facial mist, and their brow powder at mas gusto ko sya kesa body shop, milani, red earth at avon and joe fresh.
i also like the flat top powder brush.

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2012, 06:05:54 am »
I recently purchased a liquid concealer. Mura lang siya. I think it's just 129.00. hehe

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2012, 06:19:49 am »
I bought ELF Lip stain in Fashionista and the shade is so lovely, great for daily use since it's subtle peach/pink shade, also their brow kit. I have been really loving ELF now :)

I want to try their concealer and primer next.

purplestrawberry

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2012, 10:39:04 pm »
Ok yung primer nila. mas madali nga mag apply ng make up. patuyuin mo lang muna yung primer before you proceed. ako naman i'm loving the clarifying powder :) parang may BB cream effect kasi natatakpan niya yung pimple marks ko and mas maliit tignan yung pores ko sa nose. di rin siya cakey, yung nagbubuo sa sa mga gilid gilid ng nose.

mrigashiras

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2012, 09:57:59 pm »
I super love ELF eyebrow kit in light and ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in Luminance. Actually it's not a bronzer, it's a highlighter. Super cheap but it works! :)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2012, 09:36:04 am »
^same eye brow kit Im using sis :) really nice and loving it! doesnt break our wallet pa

Mugi-chan

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2012, 04:20:23 pm »
Okay nga yung primer, very smooth yung face mo pagka-apply.
Kaya lang wala naman akong napansing difference sa staying power ng make up ko, parang same lang kahit di ako naglagay ng primer.

vangie88

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2012, 11:57:32 pm »
Sisters, isang shade lang ba talaga meron yung blush/bronzing powder duo?

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2012, 07:50:30 am »
^one shade lang sis, but I believe it suits every skin tone naman. Just be careful with the bronzer, apply with a light hand coz it's pigmented.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 10:11:07 am by stylishmomy »

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2012, 08:22:11 am »
i got the studio eyebrow treat and tame. i dunno kung like ko sya or hindi kasi i only used it once lang naman pero di ko gusto yung color nya kasi more on the red shade. i haven't tried putting an eyeborw powder on top so subukan ko yun.

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2012, 08:35:51 am »
I bought ELF Lip stain in Fashionista and the shade is so lovely, great for daily use since it's subtle peach/pink shade, also their brow kit. I have been really loving ELF now :)

I want to try their concealer and primer next.

sis, hindi ba drying yung lip stain? and did you get the lip stain lang, or the one with gloss na din? i was looking at the lip stains yesterday e, would love to have your feedback again hehe :)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2012, 10:16:25 am »
^Sis, I got the one with the gloss but I dont use it. It's a bit drying but you can lick your lips every now and then and the stain stays parin :) it has been my daily lip product sis, alternate ko lang Red Carpet and Fashionista.

Pros: great color pay off, affordable :) easy to apply, dries fast, stays all day
Cons: difficult to remove lol you need wet wipes with makeup remover to wipe it off

ms.vanity

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2012, 10:42:22 am »
May make up clutch naba sila dito? Yung complete makeup palette. How much kaya?

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2012, 01:43:11 pm »
^^thanks for the feedback, sis! i was actually holding on to the Fashionista lip stain na yesterday, nag-hesitate lang ako to get it w/o reviews first, kahit hindi expensive :P  i like it na if it's long-lasting - ayoko kasi ng puro retouch throughout the day e.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2012, 02:11:38 pm »
^yes sis, I really love the fact that it stays or should I say "stain" the lips :)

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2012, 04:02:40 pm »
I never tried Elf Cosmetics.. Pero I am eyeing on their eyebrow kit kapag naubos na fashion21 eyebrow duo ko.. ^_^

nixie-devyn

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2012, 02:32:54 am »
which is better, cover everything concealer or mineral concealer?
my skin is sensitive.. madali ako mgbreak out with anything liquid like liquid foundie and liquid concealer..

Mugi-chan

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2012, 05:17:59 pm »
Gusto ko ring i-try yung lip stain, birthday suit at fashionista. :D
May naka-try na ba nung birthday suit?

hazelnutduchess

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2012, 12:24:47 am »
I don't know if it's just me and my poor fine motor skills but I find it really really hard to use Elf's liquid eyeliner...  :(

'Di, sis! Kahit ako rin. The thing with ELF is hit and miss sila sa products nila eh. Some are really good for the price and the others....meh. The liquid eyeliner is mejo meh. The blush rin, hindi ko nagustuhan. I liked the eyelid primer though. Tumagal talaga eyeshadow ko at mas vibrant :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close