watch now

Author Topic: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII  (Read 35025 times)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« on: July 23, 2012, 08:06:50 am »
Hi everyone, I was searching for the ELF Cosmetics thread but seems like it's not active anymore so I'm opening a new one.

I've been using ELF Bronzer/Blush Duo and I really really love it. I use it every day and it's very affordable so that's a plus! I bought their lip stain last weekend in Red Carpet shade, this color is gorgeous! I dont use the gloss coz I prefer it matte, now I want to try the other shades.

Post away ladies :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:10:25 am by stylishmomy »

tboupt27

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 02:00:06 pm »
mga sis available ba yung elf flat top brush sa SM Makati? gusto ko sana itry. thanks a lot! :)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 02:10:10 pm »
Try it out sis, that's what I currently use with my foundation application coz I lost my Everyday Minerals Flat Top brush.


sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 11:21:46 pm »
Sana may Elf Glow blush sa stalls dito.. :(

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 03:47:43 pm »
^ I got mine from robinsons manila. Also saw it last night at their stall in trinoma.

Just bought their eyelid primer.

hawhaw

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 11:55:45 pm »
maganda ba un brushes ng elf? anong price range nila?

raina135

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 03:48:55 pm »
Hey, may nakabili na ba ng elf clutch bag rito? Worth it ba? Thanks

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 08:23:50 pm »
I got their lip stain in Red Carpet, I LOVE it even if it's drying lol. I can say that it's currently my perfect red lipstick. The color is gorgeous and I dont use the gloss coz I prefer matte lips.

fruityp0p

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 08:53:23 pm »
^lasting ba siya sis? Im eyeing their lipstain in Birthday suit and Fashionista. They also have the marker type lipstain, around 200 yata, mukhang nice din.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2012, 09:01:22 pm »
^yes long lasting sis, stain talaga. I want to try Fashionista but currently out of stock. Have you swatched that shade sis? if you get to buy it sis, kindly share your feedback on that shade.
I havent seen their marker lipstain yet sis.

Have you tried their blush/bronzer duo? it's a must try, in a my opinion :) it's my everyday bronzer and blush coz the color is perfect for everyday, it's just a subtle blush shade and perfect if you're fond of wearing loud lip color.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 09:06:11 pm by stylishmomy »

ross24

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012, 09:35:40 pm »
Nakita kong ginamit ni Lisa Eldridge yung Elf Foundation brush in one of her tutorials kaya gusto ko itry.  :D Any reviews sa mga may ganitong brush?

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2012, 09:45:37 pm »
^different from the flat top brush sis?

fruityp0p

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 10:02:17 pm »
^yes long lasting sis, stain talaga. I want to try Fashionista but currently out of stock. Have you swatched that shade sis? if you get to buy it sis, kindly share your feedback on that shade.
I havent seen their marker lipstain yet sis.

parang Birthday suit is more baby pink. tried it kaya lang medyo naoff ako, I didnt like the consistency kasi parang it's more of a liquid lipstick than a stain  :P I really want Birthday suit though, ang cute ng pagkapink niya :)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2012, 10:08:01 pm »
^googled swatches for Birthday Suit, kala ko nude cya sis and not pink. Sana may Hot Pink shade sila

hawhaw

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2012, 10:42:51 pm »
meron ba dito nun lipstick nila na flirtacious?

scents01

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 11:02:06 pm »
Hey, may nakabili na ba ng elf clutch bag rito? Worth it ba? Thanks

I bought one here in gt, 600 lang..it is very very nice in person, hindi ko nga lang natry kasi pinagregalo ko..kung mahilig lang akong mageyeshadow, i'll keep it..

featlylady

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2012, 01:55:28 am »
I don't know if it's just me and my poor fine motor skills but I find it really really hard to use Elf's liquid eyeliner...  :(

ross24

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2012, 12:22:33 pm »
^different from the flat top brush sis?
yes sis, iba pa yung brush na yun :)

pink.sunshine

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2012, 07:27:46 pm »
i have their flat top and stippling brush. it's a nice buy especially the flat top. their concealer is also decent enough that it brightens my undereye area. :)

@stylishmomy hindi ba orangey yung bronzer ng blush/bronzer duo? tia. :)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: ELF Cosmetics Thread VIII
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2012, 10:23:55 pm »
^hindi naman sis and the bronzer looks matte once applied :) just be careful sa application coz the bronzer is really pigmented.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close