Author Topic: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4  (Read 81432 times)

mdy

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #420 on: October 11, 2012, 04:47:37 pm »
Baby we'll work things out. Wag ka mashado magpaka-stress sa pag-iisip okay. Let's just take one day at a time. I love you dont forget that.

cha_kobi

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #421 on: October 11, 2012, 07:40:50 pm »
just make sure you are not gonna come home drunk again because if you do.. i'll f***in kill you >:(

Dhee-Dhee

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #422 on: October 11, 2012, 09:19:09 pm »
thanks sa pagsundo mo sa akin kanina. ILY! :)

Periwinkle25

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #423 on: October 11, 2012, 09:43:50 pm »
Thanks for being understanding and for always putting up with my tantrums..just please don't think that I don't love you as much as you love me..because even if I am not that showy, you are my life..

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #424 on: October 11, 2012, 09:53:37 pm »
Looking forward to our busy weekend Babykins. Mishu much. I  hope you change your schedule soon.

mamapeew

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #425 on: October 11, 2012, 11:01:26 pm »
I'm sorry labs. :( i hope this time you could give me the time off, kahit isang weekend lang.

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #426 on: October 12, 2012, 08:54:50 am »
miss you....

mrsdee

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #427 on: October 12, 2012, 03:31:57 pm »
bi, yummy ka talaga. can't resist you last night. :*

kuliglig^^

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #428 on: October 12, 2012, 04:12:11 pm »
I'm glad we're okay now. I hate fighting with you. Love you Daddy! :)

Dhee-Dhee

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #429 on: October 12, 2012, 05:46:37 pm »
Happy merienda! :) Thanks! ILY!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #430 on: October 12, 2012, 05:58:09 pm »
Weekend babykins!

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #431 on: October 12, 2012, 07:08:43 pm »
You are welcome, anything for you babe!

mdy

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #432 on: October 12, 2012, 09:35:46 pm »
Thank you for letting me use the car pag pasok ko, sa gas and sa allowance  ;) but more than that, thank you sa support. Ikaw na talaga ang ever supportive husband! I love you! Date naten bukas ha, sunduin kita  :)

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #433 on: October 15, 2012, 01:08:18 pm »
Thank you so much for everything.. I Love you so much.. Ingat ka paguwi mo.. Uwi ka ng maaga.. ^_^

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #434 on: October 15, 2012, 01:53:15 pm »
Oh how i love you sweet each and everyday! thanks for bringing joy in my life. we're soon to reach our 46th monthsarry. So excited for november! let's paint the town red :)

peenitokss

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #435 on: October 15, 2012, 01:54:37 pm »
Thanks sa paguwi ng maaga sweet ko. I enjoyed our 1 day bonding. Sa uulitin. Love you!  :-*

mdy

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #436 on: October 15, 2012, 04:42:40 pm »
Uwi ka na babe, parang namimiss na kasi kita.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #437 on: October 15, 2012, 05:07:35 pm »
Wow, thanks for paying my bills this month Baby, baka masanay ako nyan hahaha. You're the most generous person I know talaga. I love you so much. I'll buy food for you later. See you Babykins :)

jendan03

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #438 on: October 15, 2012, 09:35:36 pm »
miss na kita .......... 72 days na [textspeak!]....  :-*

mrsdee

  • Guest
Re: Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 4
« Reply #439 on: October 16, 2012, 02:19:48 am »
I am near to tears when I saw your sad, puppy eyes when you learned I ate ahead of you, and didn't touch the take-out food you brought home. I'm sorry for being impatient but I'm not ready to eat my pride right now. I hate it when you disregard my pressing cravings and then you give in just tooo late, exactly when my craving already went away. No happy ending for now. Maybe later when I no longer hate you.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close