watch now

Author Topic: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]  (Read 91305 times)

beh

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #500 on: September 27, 2012, 09:10:44 am »
Wafu Greenhills- Newest Japanese Style Dining in Town

[url]http://www.itsberyllicious.com/2012/09/wafu-greenhills-japanese-style-dining.html[/url

Wafu is this new restaurant in Greenhills that offers Japanese Style Dining. I was so intrigued on what Wafu has to offer and initially thought that it was a sister company of the new Gloria Maris beside the establishment.

The place seemed intimidating from outside with sophisticated glass walls which gave us a glimpse of the elegant and modern interiors. Still, we decided to go in and try it out for ourselves.

michi247

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #501 on: September 27, 2012, 04:55:43 pm »
participate in a survey and win $50 or Php cash equivalent, $25 or Php cash equivalent or Php500 of SM Gift card PH residents only http://www.myothernook.com/2012/09/participate-in-survey-and-win.html

babythug28

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #502 on: September 27, 2012, 05:35:59 pm »
http://dabblerbaker.blogspot.com/2012/09/double-chocolate-cookie-perfection.html

double chocolate cookies with recipe (finally i baked a perfect batch :P )

MrsKolca

  • Guest

iamjoei

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #504 on: September 27, 2012, 08:22:35 pm »
Now I know why Philippine Tatler called it the best restaurant in the Philippines in 2011. And it's all the way in Cebu!
Bellini Champagne Bar & Anzani Restaurant

http://www.joeiandme.com/2012/09/bellini-champagne-bar-anzani.html


honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #506 on: September 28, 2012, 01:44:07 am »
What I wore to the LOLITA fragrance launch

http://kittykittiekath.blogspot.com/2012/09/ootd-flowers.html

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #507 on: September 28, 2012, 08:06:18 am »

merchee

  • Guest

sweetsweet

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #509 on: September 28, 2012, 03:19:58 pm »
FREE Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee from R.O.X. Bonifacio High Street
http://sweetsweetersweetestlife.blogspot.com/2012/09/free-nescafe-dolce-gusto-coffee-from.html

FREE Yogurt or Waffle at Red Mango GB3, just bring your Dell Notebook
http://sweetsweetersweetestlife.blogspot.com/2012/09/free-yogurt-or-waffle-at-red-mango-gb3.html

« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 04:37:52 pm by sweetsweet »

oohmygab

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #510 on: September 28, 2012, 05:16:26 pm »
Hi I have another post! it's my very first nail art design :D please watch and thank you :D
http://gabbautista.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-very-first-nail-art-pink-flower.html

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #511 on: September 28, 2012, 09:17:03 pm »
173: I'm not Quitting!!
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2012/09/173-im-not-quitting.html

"This is where frustration starts. All through out my younger days I always rely to my parents with what I have to do. They decide what's best for me or suggest what's best for me ... until I get to this point that I keep on depending on someone's decision, or waiting for a decision to fall on my lap. But you know when I realize this, I started sorting out my life and little by little I am starting to understand myself. "

Will give back comment sisses! :3

sweetsweet

  • Guest

iamjoei

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #513 on: September 29, 2012, 12:56:44 pm »
Powerbooks and National Bookstore's Promo for CASUAL VACANCY Gone Wrong!
http://www.joeiandme.com/2012/09/powerbooks-promo-for-vacancy-gone-wrong.html

feline13

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #514 on: September 29, 2012, 02:30:48 pm »
Maulan sa labas... pwede pa ba ako mag exercise?
OO NAMAN!
Showing you how...  http://pinayfitness.ph/blog/5-fat-burning-body-weight-exercises/

matetreyes

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #515 on: September 29, 2012, 02:32:38 pm »

silverglitzz

  • Guest

matetreyes

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #517 on: September 29, 2012, 06:49:15 pm »
Savoring Boholano Cuisine at Aplaya Restaurant and Bar

http://matetreyes.blogspot.com/2012/09/savoring-boholano-cuisine-at-aplaya.html

sweet_pep19

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #518 on: September 29, 2012, 09:38:18 pm »
I did makeover for 14 ladies during a recent fashion show at SM Dasma Cavite  ;)
80s Inspired Makeup for Go Green Models
Plus a loot from my sister...
Korean Beauty Haul

honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #519 on: September 30, 2012, 07:12:41 am »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close