watch now

Author Topic: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]  (Read 91749 times)

jeedeeceemee

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #420 on: September 14, 2012, 11:45:57 pm »

babythug28

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #421 on: September 15, 2012, 12:48:24 pm »
just posted this for my backlog mga sis. my photoshoot last 2010 when i was preggy

http://onetoughjob.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-preggy-belly-shoot.html

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #422 on: September 15, 2012, 07:11:42 pm »
From Mrs. Kolca's House: DIY Filipiniana Costume + Linggo ng Wika

Happy weekend ladies! <3

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #423 on: September 15, 2012, 11:47:04 pm »
It's official!
No Driving for Me

honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #424 on: September 16, 2012, 03:53:37 am »
Teaser trailer: Unspeakably Yours: The Underarm Monologues

http://kittykittiekath.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-trailer-unspeakably-yours.html

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #425 on: September 16, 2012, 10:16:39 am »
172: Of Persistence
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2012/09/172-of-persistence.html

"The thing is I always had been confused with what I really want in life, maybe it's because I grew up depending on people deciding for me. I never took responsibility of my life. I lived on people's expectation, on my family's standards, until I lost myself along the way. But like I always said there's nothing too late..."

I'll return comment sisses! :3 thank you!

oohmygab

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #426 on: September 16, 2012, 06:12:15 pm »

I am Aileen

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #427 on: September 16, 2012, 08:33:15 pm »
I've finally found my favorite feel-good movie of all time: The Intouchables! (French movie)

Read more: http://www.iamaileen.com/2012/09/the-intouchables-2011-french-movie-review.html

iamjoei

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #428 on: September 16, 2012, 08:47:19 pm »
Watch the replay of Pipol on ANC later at 2:30am
http://www.joeiandme.com/2012/09/pipol-on-anc.html

Sebastian's Green Mango & Bagoong Ice Cream!
http://www.joeiandme.com/2012/09/sebastian-ice-cream.html

SassyAngelOnTheGo

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #429 on: September 16, 2012, 10:59:09 pm »

clermont

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #430 on: September 17, 2012, 02:07:55 am »
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 02:09:39 am by clermont »

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #431 on: September 17, 2012, 09:59:30 am »

ablosh

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #432 on: September 17, 2012, 10:31:59 am »

New foodie blog post about H CUISINE!  ;D Home of the Angus Beef Belly!

http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com/2012/09/h-cuisine.html

Do check it out!

_pink12_

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #433 on: September 17, 2012, 12:31:11 pm »
VitaPops, the first and only pop rocks vitamin C in the country:

VitaPops

Food blog: My Yabu experience:

Yabu: House of Katsu

beh

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #434 on: September 17, 2012, 04:15:03 pm »
The Cake Club by Diamond Hotel

Check out their Weekend Brunch Specials!!

http://www.itsberyllicious.com/2012/09/the-cake-club-by-diamond-hotel-weekend.html

I've always been intrigued on what The Cake Club by Diamond Hotel in Bonifacio High Street has to offer. The first time I've seen the place, it was like a luxurious jewel shop with glass showcase display of beautifully crafted cakes instead of diamonds.

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #435 on: September 18, 2012, 07:49:27 am »

diamond.sky

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #436 on: September 18, 2012, 12:40:06 pm »

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #437 on: September 18, 2012, 01:43:48 pm »
Baguio in September

That One Special Day

i visit back so pls just drop your comments! :)

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #438 on: September 18, 2012, 01:44:05 pm »

oohmygab

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 10]
« Reply #439 on: September 18, 2012, 10:31:27 pm »
 I got another post again... hihi nawiwiwli ako sa pagpopost eh  ;D

It's all about affordable but cute nail polish that I yesterday.
here it is
http://gabbautista.blogspot.com/2012/09/omgoh-my-golly-nail-colors-affordable.html

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close